1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Ohio State March interviewees....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jawkma, Apr 3, 2001.

1. jawkma

jawkma Member
    10+ Year Member

Has anyone who interviewed at Ohio State in March heard anything yet? I interviewed at the beginning of March, and I don't remember exactly what they said about when in April to expect a response....
    Post if you know anything! (well, if you know anything about Ohio State!) With y'all out there on SDN, I should be more careful with what I say. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by jawkma (edited April 03, 2001).]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gower

gower 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Of about 625 applicants interviewed, 260-265 are accepted by the end of March, at which point the class of 210 is oversubscribed by about 50. Almost all the rest are placed on the wait-list since few interviewed candidates receive outright rejections.

The wait-list is not rank-ordered, but the list is separated into resident and non-resident categories. Neither the applicant nor advisor should call to check status. Useful supplementary materials are updated transcripts, additional letters of recommendation, and notice of recent honors. Greatest movement from the wait- list occurs during May. Approximately 30 are accepted after June 1. To remain on the wait list an applicant must respond to a wait-list form.

4. jawkma

jawkma Member
    10+ Year Member

Wow... gower...
    How do you know all this stuff?!?!