Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really wanted an apartment (by myself, with washer/dryer in unit, and pet friendly, and not out of my budget), so I did some exploring and touring while I visited last week. Most of the apartments I looked at are filling up or full as far as 1 bedrooms go, so I'm about to sign a lease at Prime Place. Their rates were very inclusive and simple and I liked my tour and interactions with staff there. They have a parking garage for the apartments and the doors to rooms are inside (so when my escape artist cat tries to get out she won't be outside if she succeeds = plus) So excited!! : DWhen do people typically get their housing situations figured out? I feel like im waiting for the packet from OSU in June but that seems so long to wait. Also any suggestions on how to find potential roomates? I want to be in an apartment with other DVM students.
