You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oklahoma State c/o 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got my email!!! Check your inboxes ☺️!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any OOS people heard anything yet or only IS?
That will probably be me, too! Worried since I haven't gotten anything yet! I am so sorry, but keep your chin up!I'm OOS. I got my rejection email 20 minutes ago.
OOS, rejected. But it's all good 😉
Congrats on the good news rolling in today!!
Don't give up, for the folks receiving bad news!
Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile
Congrats on the good news rolling in today!!
Don't give up, for the folks receiving bad news!
Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile
I just got Accepted OOS! However, I will be declining to attend my IS school, TAMU. Hopefully y'all get some good news!
Gig em [emoji106]
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
OMFG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D
deleted806434
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Congrats cdo!!!!! So happy for you!
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Told you, it was just more dramatic this way!!!
Congrats!!! I seriously only checked this thread to see if you got accepted Yay to not having no to answer the VMCAS questions hahaEMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
OMG CDOC! YAYAYAYAY YOU'RE GOING TO BE A VETERINARIAN!!!!!
To everyone
I'll stop now I promise.
I'll stop now I promise.
YESSS!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Accepted OOS! However, I will be declining to go to my IS Purdue!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got my email at 3PM eastern!!! OOS accepted!!! I'm so happy, I was waitlisted at my IS, rejected from another OOS and still waiting on another letter. But I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen this year and I'm so happy.
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Eggstatic
OOS alternate! I was also wait listed at K-State and rejected from my IS (UF). This is my first cycle applying. On my email it said they can't tell us where we are on the list due to confidentiality reasons, but I compared favorably with accepted applicants. Is that something they say to all alternates?
It's egg-xactly what I wanted to hear!Eggstatic
Congrats CDO!!!EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
OOS Accepted!!!!
Congrats Cdo!!!!EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Thanks y'all!
(I should've applied to more vet schools- look at all the likes🤣)
This is such a dream to me. I wish I could bottle up how I feel and carry this elation with me for the rest of my life.
(I should've applied to more vet schools- look at all the likes🤣)
This is such a dream to me. I wish I could bottle up how I feel and carry this elation with me for the rest of my life.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Definitely try to hold onto these feelings. They're useful when you're in the trenches 🙂Thanks y'all!
(I should've applied to more vet schools- look at all the likes🤣)
This is such a dream to me. I wish I could bottle up how I feel and carry this elation with me for the rest of my life.
OOS alternate. Now the waiting has begun again...Does anyone know approximately how many people are on the waiting list?
I can tell you that depending on responses I get from other schools I may decline this offer! I'm sure other people are also considering other schools! Don't give up hope yet
Congrats Cdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED

OOS alternate! I was also wait listed at K-State and rejected from my IS (UF). This is my first cycle applying. On my email it said they can't tell us where we are on the list due to confidentiality reasons, but I compared favorably with accepted applicants. Is that something they say to all alternates?
I got the same email, so I am thinking it might be something they say to all alternates unfortunately!
I know it was explained one year that many people that were good applicants but not 100% sure on get put on alternate. Spring grades can push them into the accepted pile once the April 15 deadline reveals the spots that need to be filled in the class. So as alternates, do well in the last classes you have to remain competitive and hope there is a special spot for you incoming! <3
I haven't even introduced myself anywhere but the Illinois thread, but this is my first acceptance, and I wanted to post somewhere! I am also accepted, out of state. I have yet to hear from a couple other schools that are higher on my list, but if I hear from my in-state tomorrow (and it's good news), I will be denying my spot, so hopefully one of the rest of you can get in!
So excited for you all!
I got the same email, so I am thinking it might be something they say to all alternates unfortunately!
Instate alternate here, I got a slightly different email. It says selected for alternate and goes on to talk about academic performance for accepted and alternate applicants. It says no selecting will happen until spring grades are posted. So, at least it isn't a constant email checking sort of deal. Now the waiting begins again until April 15? Or June 1?
Instate alternate here, now to wait and see about my last two universities. My email was like apopken's.
Instate alternate here, now to wait and see about my last two universities. My email was like apopken's.
A fellow waitlister! Congrats on getting this far!
FUTURE CLASSMATES. I still haven't fully processed that I'm going to be a vet. 😀EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Me neither!!! Aahhhhh!!!! So exciting!!FUTURE CLASSMATES. I still haven't fully processed that I'm going to be a vet. 😀
Also I'm a little bummed my Les Mis joke wasn't timed right any more, but knowing is great!
Mine doesn't say anything about waiting until Spring grades are posted. It just says I won't hear until at least April 15th.Instate alternate here, I got a slightly different email. It says selected for alternate and goes on to talk about academic performance for accepted and alternate applicants. It says no selecting will happen until spring grades are posted. So, at least it isn't a constant email checking sort of deal. Now the waiting begins again until April 15? Or June 1?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no clue if this is helpful but I have yet to finish animal nutrition (my final is Wednesday and I'm desperately cramming, i don't do well with online classes lol) and in my acceptance email they said I had to submit my transcript showing I got at least a C by June 1st to keep my spot.Instate alternate here, I got a slightly different email. It says selected for alternate and goes on to talk about academic performance for accepted and alternate applicants. It says no selecting will happen until spring grades are posted. So, at least it isn't a constant email checking sort of deal. Now the waiting begins again until April 15? Or June 1?
Thanks! Congrats to you too! And if I remember right you are also a second time applicant??A fellow waitlister! Congrats on getting this far!
IS or OOS? Mine literally doesn't have the words April 15th any where in it. It says no actions will be taken until spring grades are posted and it says transcripts are due June 1st. I know national acceptance day is April 15 and in the past they have pulled people off the waitlist very soon after that, especially OOS people. But IS it seems like they wait for spring grades.Mine doesn't say anything about waiting until Spring grades are posted. It just says I won't hear until at least April 15th.
I have no clue if this is helpful but I have yet to finish animal nutrition (my final is Wednesday and I'm desperately cramming, i don't do well with online classes lol) and in my acceptance email they said I had to submit my transcript showing I got at least a C by June 1st to keep my spot.
Well I hope you get the grade you need! I also have felt the pain of online courses.
Thanks! Congrats to you too! And if I remember right you are also a second time applicant??
That is correct! Last year I was waitlisted as well. May 26 of last year (which I would like to point out is BEFORE June 1) I got an email telling me the class had been filled.
I am an in state applicant and I got my wait list email today. Trying to feel hopeful! I know current students that have gotten in off of the waitlist. Congrats everyone!
I saw that, I'm a second time applicant as well, though I didn't apply to OSU last year only to my alma mater, but was waitlisted there then too. That's a pain, they should have at least waited until after the date they say in the email to notify that the class is full, but at least they notified you. The school I was waitlisted as doesn't notify those on the waitlist that the class is full, we just assume that the class is full once school starts back up.IS or OOS? Mine literally doesn't have the words April 15th any where in it. It says no actions will be taken until spring grades are posted and it says transcripts are due June 1st. I know national acceptance day is April 15 and in the past they have pulled people off the waitlist very soon after that, especially OOS people. But IS it seems like they wait for spring grades.
Well I hope you get the grade you need! I also have felt the pain of online courses.
That is correct! Last year I was waitlisted as well. May 26 of last year (which I would like to point out is BEFORE June 1) I got an email telling me the class had been filled.
Also my email also says nothing about April 15th.

Does anyone know approximately how many people are on the waiting list?