OkState Student life/Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSVet

Reaction score
I am an OOS student who has been accepted to OSU and I'm looking for a little perspective from people who are current or recently graduated students.

Here are some of the questions I have. Any insight would be extremely helpful!

1. What kind of wellness programs or events do they have for students? (For example, dedicated wellness staff or stress relief events.)
  2. Can you speak to diversity and inclusion? What programs are there to increase diversity in the field, do outreach, etc.?
  3. What do courses normally look like? Are they flipped classroom, normal lectures, etc? Is it graded or pass/fail?
  4. A lot of schools are changing their curriculum. Is this something OSU has done/is considering? Generally, how do you feel about the curriculum--are the areas you think don't get enough attention or you wish were covered, if things have changed how have faculty adapted, do people struggle, etc.?
  5. Do students work while in school? Is this allowed or discouraged?
  6. What are some of the things you particularly like or dislike about the program? If you had to convince someone to attend OSU what's the main selling point?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users