Online or In Person study buddy or group Needed - Rochester NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ama4

ToFreedom
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for an online study buddy or group, I don't think I'll find one close to me here in Rochester NY, and online works great for me too. Just having someone who's going through this would be great. I am not yet done with my content review, but I'm doing both content and practice simultaneously.

PM me if interested. My test day is May 19th

-N/A I'm 22, Non-Trad, graduated 2 years ago, working a full time 48hr a week job. LOL so a study buddy or group to push each other will be great