This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aamiracle

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having trouble dealing/memorizing Organic Chemistry Reactions.

Are there any sort of online simulator's that has just reactions? Or anyone recommend any advice? I've just completed destroyer for Ochem & it helped me out, but not enough. I'm going to review it again in upcoming 2-3 weeks before test but do not feel secure on reactions.

Also I do have Chad's print out of 11 sheets of simple reactions, but looking at it doesn't help me.
 
For me, I memorized a lot of the reactions just by doing a lot of OC Destroyer practice problems. I also agree that you should study the roadmaps and test yourself by covering the products!
 
For me, I memorized a lot of the reactions just by doing a lot of OC Destroyer practice problems. I also agree that you should study the roadmaps and test yourself by covering the products!

Yeah the roadmaps are done really well. I did my OC destroyer problems in a scattered manner (Some in december, january, rest in march), and at the time..highlighted all answers fml, so I can just look at it as a review at this point :/