OSU Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

D

deleted1070139

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A friend of mine did. We both submitted June 1st, I haven’t gotten anything yet though.
I also submitted June 1st. Did your friend receive the “Application Complete” email from them before they got the supplemental?

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted June 16th and received the supplemental link on the 29th. I did not get an "application complete" email before the supplemental.

I received the supplemental pretty quick after I submitted my app on 6/14. I submitted the supplemental a few weeks ago, but haven’t heard anything back yet

I got a supplemental invite this morning.

I received my supplemental a few days ago (OOS). I submitted 6/1.

Received application complete email (with pre-requisite confirmation) on 8/5

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, does anyone know if OSU sends all applicants the supplemental app? Or is it screened? Thanks!

Hi guys, does anyone know if OSU sends all applicants the supplemental app? Or is it screened? Thanks!
I think it’s somewhat screened, at least for meeting minimum qualifications but I could be completely wrong

Reactions: 1 user
Today I received an email that my application is ready for review and that I have successfully met the 13 pre-requisite course requirements

Reactions: 1 users
Literally all but 4 US Dental Schools have started interviewing...
Yeah but most of them started late and OSU is one of the schools that hasn’t sent invites yet. If you are in state with decent stats, you’ll probably get one here.

Hi,

Did anyone's application change from "received /under review" to "none" recently?

Should I be worried that I haven’t received an email about the pre-requisite review yet?

I can't access their supplemental app and get a login error stating that their server is down. I know the supplemental app deadline is today, but is it closed already?