OSU Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

sooo does anyone have any indication about when we can hear? I can't find anything on their website about an approximate time to hear about interviews :')

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does that work? Do they give you a prompt and you record your response?
That is how UNLV does it, through Kira. And Michigan I believe, plus maybe a few others. They have pre-recorded questions and then you have a limited amount of time to answer on camera.

Reactions: 1 user
Got this email from OSU after asking about interviews: We will be conducting online evaluations this year and will start sending out invitations by email within the next 3 weeks.

Reactions: 4 users
Got this email from OSU after asking about interviews: We will be conducting online evaluations this year and will start sending out invitations by email within the next 3 weeks.
What's an online evaluation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else panicking because we have to submit the Kira assessment in 7 days??

Just received an invite for the assessment tonight. I am an out-of-state student.

anyone applied mid July and got an interview?
me, I applied mid-end July cuz one of my Rec letters came in late. I got the invite last night too. It seems like everyone gets it at the same time, IS or OOS. I wonder what % of candidates that they invited though.

me, I applied mid-end July cuz one of my Rec letters came in late. I got the invite last night too. It seems like everyone gets it at the same time, IS or OOS. I wonder what % of candidates that they invited though.
not sure how many they send per wave, but the total number is close to 300

I've done it, it was just 4 video responses and 1 typed. The questions were overall fair, one of them threw me off but it wasn't cause it was unfair or anything.
Did you feel like practicing questions from SDN's interview feedback was helpful?

Did you feel like practicing questions from SDN's interview feedback was helpful?
Overall no, I believe all of the ones I've seen posted for OSU have been from prepandemic interviews as there was basically no similarities. If you have done kira for another dental school, it is similar in nature to those.

Anyone apply end of july (OOS) and got an interview invite? I'm trying to be hopeful but the suspense is killing me softly

Anyone apply end of july (OOS) and got an interview invite? I'm trying to be hopeful but the suspense is killing me softly
I applied beginning of august and just received and completed the interview tonight. This was my first interview of the cycle.

Received a Kira assessment email yesterday but no virtual interview invite (assuming everyone is talking about two separate things). Anyone else in the same boat?

Received a Kira assessment email yesterday but no virtual interview invite (assuming everyone is talking about two separate things). Anyone else in the same boat?
Yeah I only got the Kira invite last night. It sounded like that was all they were doing but I guess not.

Yes, I’m in the same boat. I got the invite for the Kira assessment. Is there another step in the process or is this the interview?

Yes, I’m in the same boat. I got the invite for the Kira assessment. Is there another step in the process or is this the interview?
No, I am sure it is just the Kira Assessment.

It wouldn't make sense to have two ways to interview applicants.

No, I am sure it is just the Kira Assessment.

It wouldn't make sense to have two ways to interview applicants.
That’s what I would assume. Especially because decision day is less than a month away.

I ended up getting the second part of the email today and my AADSAS status changed to invited for interview! Super happy!

Is that email just an official invite for the Kira assessment?
I got the email with the Kira instructions last night and then got the email explaining that we would be getting the Kira instructions in 3-5 days today. I just got them in the reverse order I believe!

I got just the Kira Assessment on Sunday, but no other email lol

Received a virtual interview invite on Sunday

I applied beginning of august and just received and completed the interview tonight. This was my first interview of the cycle.
Did they email you about your interview? Was it in your inbox/spam? I even checked my osu account but there's nothing there.

Did they email you about your interview? Was it in your inbox/spam? I even checked my osu account but there's nothing there.
No I haven’t gotten anything besides the Kira email. I’ve been checking everything😂