therealmeg Full Member Jun 28, 2022 #251 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad dentaldentaldental1515 said: When did you get the email? Click to expand... Yesterday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad dentaldentaldental1515 said: When did you get the email? Click to expand... Yesterday!
D dentaldentaldental1515 Full Member 5+ Year Member Jun 28, 2022 #252 Hmmm. I’m wondering if I’m just that low in on the alternate list fml ha. I sent them an email hopefully I’m still on it.
Hmmm. I’m wondering if I’m just that low in on the alternate list fml ha. I sent them an email hopefully I’m still on it.
therealmeg Full Member Jul 1, 2022 #253 dentaldentaldental1515 said: Hmmm. I’m wondering if I’m just that low in on the alternate list fml ha. I sent them an email hopefully I’m still on it. Click to expand... Did they respond?
dentaldentaldental1515 said: Hmmm. I’m wondering if I’m just that low in on the alternate list fml ha. I sent them an email hopefully I’m still on it. Click to expand... Did they respond?
F FutureDentalStudent99 Full Member 5+ Year Member Jul 1, 2022 #254 dentaldentaldental1515 said: Im on the alternate list and I have not received any updated information from OSU. Click to expand... You didn't receive the update?
dentaldentaldental1515 said: Im on the alternate list and I have not received any updated information from OSU. Click to expand... You didn't receive the update?
D dentaldentaldental1515 Full Member 5+ Year Member Jul 2, 2022 #255 therealmeg said: Did they respond? Click to expand... FutureDentalStudent99 said: You didn't receive the update? Click to expand... They responded on Wednesday and said they marked me as interested, and that same day I got the email that others got on Monday.
therealmeg said: Did they respond? Click to expand... FutureDentalStudent99 said: You didn't receive the update? Click to expand... They responded on Wednesday and said they marked me as interested, and that same day I got the email that others got on Monday.
therealmeg Full Member Jul 2, 2022 #256 dentaldentaldental1515 said: They responded on Wednesday and said they marked me as interested, and that same day I got the email that others got on Monday. Click to expand... Interesting
dentaldentaldental1515 said: They responded on Wednesday and said they marked me as interested, and that same day I got the email that others got on Monday. Click to expand... Interesting
D drtoothfairy1 New Member 2+ Year Member Jul 6, 2022 #257 Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently?
F FutureDentalStudent99 Full Member 5+ Year Member Jul 8, 2022 #258 drtoothfairy1 said: Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently? Click to expand... Unfortunately no. I wonder if there will be any movement in July because in past years it doesn't seem so?
drtoothfairy1 said: Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently? Click to expand... Unfortunately no. I wonder if there will be any movement in July because in past years it doesn't seem so?
D drtoothfairy1 New Member 2+ Year Member Jul 15, 2022 #259 FutureDentalStudent99 said: Unfortunately no. I wonder if there will be any movement in July because in past years it doesn't seem so? Click to expand... Looks like someone got off the waitlist today.
FutureDentalStudent99 said: Unfortunately no. I wonder if there will be any movement in July because in past years it doesn't seem so? Click to expand... Looks like someone got off the waitlist today.