OSU Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

For those who are attending the DENTPATH Program, how long did it take for them to get back to you and interview you?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I will be attending OSU for medical school and I'm looking for a roommate that is in a graduate/professional program. I know this is the dental school thread, but wanted to post here in case anyone is interested!

I'm looking for a female roommate. I found a townhouse that is a 10 minute walk from the medical campus. It's $700 plus utilities per month for each person. You also get the chance to live with a 25 lb sweet goldendoodle named Boba.

If you know of anyone looking for a roommate or are interested DM me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for letting us know. They just sent me they will move with the process by mid May.

Thank you for letting us know. They just sent me they will move with the process by mid May.
do you know how many people they select to apply for the dent path program? i know top candidates get selected for interview but i’m unsure of how many people are chosen just to apply..

I'm not sure how many people they choose to apply to, But, I know that last year they never had the application thing and they sent interviews through kira right away. it was Feb 2 when they started sending interviews. this year they are very late.

so I think they started the application thing because they have a lot of students this year, not sure though.

So, did they send a DENTPATH application to a majority of applicants? Or only to the ones that they felt like they wanted to interview. Kind of seems like a waste to review so many applications at this point. I am unsure though.

Like they wouldn't tell you to fill out the application unless they really felt like they wanted to interview you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
im wondering the same thing. can’t believe they are doing this so late in the cycle
exactly. It super late in the cycle, and I was assuming those who were asked to fill out an app would be granted an interview. Idk what is taking so long, they have thoroughly reviewed us by now and should know who to interview.

exactly. It super late in the cycle, and I was assuming those who were asked to fill out an app would be granted an interview. Idk what is taking so long, they have thoroughly reviewed us by now and should know who to interview.
i’m hoping that is how it is because my hopes are high at getting this. I’ve put off everything I should do for the new application cycle for this…

this is crazy. I can't believe they didn't even start interviewing yet! :(

i wonder when will they send out interviews and then even get back with a response of an acceptance. maybe another month or so it's looking like.

just got accepted to the program. But I will drop the offer.

i created a groupme for those attending the dentpath program. here is the link (copy it into your notes and then click the link)

You're invited to my new group 'OSU DentPath' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Is anyone still on the alternates list and received an email indicating if they're still an active applicant for the cycle or want to be removed?