OSU Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve looked through this thread and the only ones to post that they were accepted were ones who said they received interviews in the first round around Nov 1st. So I’m not sure how they are doing it but it kind of seems like it’s in waves.
I received Kira in the second round (submitted 11/11) and got accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OSU COD Class of 2026 Instagram: @OSUCOD_2026

Go check it out and submit your photos and bio to get to know your new classmates! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any information on the alternate list? As in, how many people are waitlisted or anything OSU has mentioned?
I emailed to see if the process was moving forward, they said that their class is fairly set but there can still be movement on the waitlist. I'm feeling a little defeated but at the same time, I feel like we haven't seen any movement for a long time, and that there still could be some. Does anyone who has been accepted know if that's true?
 
I emailed to see if the process was moving forward, they said that their class is fairly set but there can still be movement on the waitlist. I'm feeling a little defeated but at the same time, I feel like we haven't seen any movement for a long time, and that there still could be some. Does anyone who has been accepted know if that's true?
I’m a reapplicant from last year. There was movement up until the week before class last cycle.
 
i got an invite to complete dentpath application today. anyone else? i can’t complete the application though because they sent it as a pdf and for some reason it won’t allow me to fill out the provided boxes. anyone else run into this issue?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got an invite to complete dentpath application today. anyone else? i can’t complete the application though because they sent it as a pdf and for some reason it won’t allow me to fill out the provided boxes. anyone else run into this issue?
I emailed them and they sent seperate form to fill out and submit.