OSU Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I’ve looked through this thread and the only ones to post that they were accepted were ones who said they received interviews in the first round around Nov 1st. So I’m not sure how they are doing it but it kind of seems like it’s in waves.
Yes, I completely agree. Seems like that’s what they also did last year! Fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve looked through this thread and the only ones to post that they were accepted were ones who said they received interviews in the first round around Nov 1st. So I’m not sure how they are doing it but it kind of seems like it’s in waves.
I received Kira in the second round (submitted 11/11) and got accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted @ 1:05 am. Second Kira Cycle (11/11). In State. 3.7 GPA, 21 AA DAT.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Same here! Anyone know how likely it is to get off the waitlist? I know it’s hard to say but sometimes there’s data from previous years

Reactions: 1 user
Same here. I was really hoping for an acceptance here. I would like to know about the OOS waitlist too if anyone has info!

Same here. I was really hoping for an acceptance here. I would like to know about the OOS waitlist too if anyone has info!
I was waitlisted last year (instate, didn’t get off). The OOS waitlist has significant movement since most people will turn down osu for their state schools. In state waitlist is smaller but moves more slowly.

OSU COD Class of 2026 Instagram: @OSUCOD_2026

Go check it out and submit your photos and bio to get to know your new classmates! :)

Any movement? And has OSU sent out any post dec interviews yet?

Rejected without interview. Applied end of July.

Same. Submitted my application around the same time as well. Their email said, "The 2021-2022 application cycle for our dental program has come to an end."
Yeah I got that email too. Seems like mass emails sent out.

I’m wondering why my aadsas app still says under review even after I received the rejection email. Is this the same for everyone?

Withdrawing application hope one of yall on the waitlist get in! Good luck!

does anyone know if they started sending out interviews for the dentpath program ?

Does anyone have any information on the alternate list? As in, how many people are waitlisted or anything OSU has mentioned?

Does anyone have any information on the alternate list? As in, how many people are waitlisted or anything OSU has mentioned?
I emailed to see if the process was moving forward, they said that their class is fairly set but there can still be movement on the waitlist. I'm feeling a little defeated but at the same time, I feel like we haven't seen any movement for a long time, and that there still could be some. Does anyone who has been accepted know if that's true?

I emailed to see if the process was moving forward, they said that their class is fairly set but there can still be movement on the waitlist. I'm feeling a little defeated but at the same time, I feel like we haven't seen any movement for a long time, and that there still could be some. Does anyone who has been accepted know if that's true?
I’m a reapplicant from last year. There was movement up until the week before class last cycle.

i got an invite to complete dentpath application today. anyone else? i can’t complete the application though because they sent it as a pdf and for some reason it won’t allow me to fill out the provided boxes. anyone else run into this issue?

i got an invite to complete dentpath application today. anyone else? i can’t complete the application though because they sent it as a pdf and for some reason it won’t allow me to fill out the provided boxes. anyone else run into this issue?
I emailed them and they sent seperate form to fill out and submit.