OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just slept for 4 hours.

I did that too earlier!

Isn't your better half taking you out on this glorious day?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
have my interview tomorrow to volunteer .. wish me luck ;)

Good Luck! I had to interview to volunteer at the hospital too.

Members don't see this ad :)

Sweet! At the hospital on 56th st right? You should go early so you can eat in the cafeteria. I am working tomorrow til 3 I think. You'll do fine. Just tell them how much you like how they emphasize good patient care (as in the best interest of the patient comes first) ;)

Sweet! At the hospital on 56th st right? You should go early so you can eat in the cafeteria. I am working tomorrow til 3 I think. You'll do fine. Just tell them how much you like how they emphasize good patient care (as in the best interest of the patient comes first) ;)

Yes, at that location! Oh don't worry I got this down, I briefly browsed their site and pulled keywords and values they hold to include in my reasoning why I want to volunteer when they ask ;) I got this down!

Yes, at that location! Oh don't worry I got this down, I briefly browsed their site and pulled keywords and values they hold to include in my reasoning why I want to volunteer when they ask ;) I got this down!

Excellent :) wow, they really did that fast. (Set you up). Usually there is some sort of waiting list. Guess you got in at a good time.

I'm drinking a 750 mL bottle of red wine.

:eek: How was your vodka? I was glad you were awake and alive this morning. LOL What kind of vodka do you drink?

I had a glass of plum wine last night with sushi. I prefer white and blush wine though.

I LOVE that show! That one and the Intervention show.

Yeah... it is really sad. I like Intervention too, but now TLC came out with an AE knock off called Addictted.

:eek: How was your vodka? I was glad you were awake and alive this morning. LOL What kind of vodka do you drink?

I had a glass of plum wine last night with sushi. I prefer white and blush wine though.

Just something I saw go through the check out a lot the past couple weeks... I decided to try it. Alcohol makes me wake up early and run. One of the things of what I look for in a person lol, someone who can keep up with me physically and also as intelligent/more intelligent than me -_-

Just something I saw go through the check out a lot the past couple weeks... I decided to try it. Alcohol makes me wake up early and run. One of the things of what I look for in a person lol, someone who can keep up with me physically and also as intelligent/more intelligent than me -_-

Yeah... you are picky. lol

As contradictory as this sounds... I like someone who is in decent shape, but I hate running/exercising so it would annoy me if they always wanted to work out or go to the gym. LOL I am weird.

I kind of like Svedka vodka because it's pretty decent and cheap BUT honestly vodka pretty much all taste the same to me. It's basically water and Et-OH. It's not like Rum or Scotch or Bourbon. But what do I know I rarely drink... I still like mixing drinks for other people though.

Yeah... you are picky. lol

As contradictory as this sounds... I like someone who is in decent shape, but I hate running/exercising so it would annoy me if they always wanted to work out or go to the gym. LOL I am weird.

I kind of like Svedka vodka because it's pretty decent and cheap BUT honestly vodka pretty much all taste the same to me. It's basically water and Et-OH. It's not like Rum or Scotch or Bourbon. But what do I know I rarely drink... I still like mixing drinks for other people though.

Sorry for being picky :(. I don't go to the gym tho ... large high-testosterone, high calorie intake guys die sooner and have weaker immune systems. I like never getting sick. I like racial mutts too (I'm sort of a mutt, just sort of. In a joking way, not in a derogatory way).

I'm starting a whisky collection too. Already started my red wine and belgium beer collection.

Mmm, maybe it's time to finish my Kahlua and make some hazelnut chocolate Kahlua cookies...

Lea, I'm so sorry this is late - I've been cleaning like a Cinderella all day before school starts tomorrow, but Happy Birthday !

021.jpg

This says handsome, but I remembered you didn't like blond bimbos, and thought this sexy brunette would be better. :)

[YOUTUBE]8qBFNaA7u1E[/YOUTUBE]

For those who don't know what chat roulette is ... here's an example. There are sooooo many more videos like this out there

[YOUTUBE]MHrvpgA9XtI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Aa64nmOZZiE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JTwJetox_tU[/YOUTUBE]

merton copy-cats

[YOUTUBE]FgVeFMg4QKs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a-88Bj-KGd8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Atwmw6ux4FE[/YOUTUBE]

This one's not bad, everytime it zooms in away from the other camera... it's something gross :laugh: He sings about it though haha

Yay, just got my final grade for Winter quarter. One of the two people at 100% in a class of 342 :D. Now I need good news from the schools ... will probably receive it the mail tomorrow (today).

Maybe I should sleep :idea:.... but I can't. Stupid wine, now I'm gonna be up all night cleaning ...

Lea, I'm so sorry this is late - I've been cleaning like a Cinderella all day before school starts tomorrow, but Happy Birthday !

This says handsome, but I remembered you didn't like blond bimbos, and thought this sexy brunette would be better. :)

LOL thanks chebs!! Too funny!! A sexy brunette works for me :)
----------

Tink, let us know you are ok- I was watching the news coverage on the Tornado warnings in your area.
--------

Kmoogs- you sure were up late...you're not hungover are you? Hope you slept well.

Sorry for being picky :(. I don't go to the gym tho ... large high-testosterone, high calorie intake guys die sooner and have weaker immune systems. I like never getting sick. I like racial mutts too (I'm sort of a mutt, just sort of. In a joking way, not in a derogatory way).

I'm starting a whisky collection too. Already started my red wine and belgium beer collection.

Mmm, maybe it's time to finish my Kahlua and make some hazelnut chocolate Kahlua cookies...

LOL Don't apologize... it's not bad to be a little picky... that isn't really that bad. A lot of guys I know think they need to eat like 5 g of protein/kg to stay alive... don't they know that too much protein is bad anyway?

021.jpg

I missed your posts!!!!!!! :laugh: I was going to say we haven't heard from you in a while!!!

[YOUTUBE]8qBFNaA7u1E[/YOUTUBE]

For those who don't know what chat roulette is ... here's an example. There are sooooo many more videos like this out there

[YOUTUBE]MHrvpgA9XtI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Aa64nmOZZiE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JTwJetox_tU[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh: The Lady Gaga one is so funny... especially what the other people type... one young guy was like "**** yeah!"

LOL thanks chebs!! Too funny!! A sexy brunette works for me :)
----------

Tink, let us know you are ok- I was watching the news coverage on the Tornado warnings in your area.
--------

Kmoogs- you sure were up late...you're not hungover are you? Hope you slept well.

Tornados!? Whatt? lol I'm at home in the Keys so luckily I'm not in Miami. :D

Is that where they were? We got tornado warnings sometimes in the spring/summer time when I was there but they never came. There was a little one once in the airport but I don't think it ruined anything. lol

It's 77 degrees here and partly cloudy. It just stopped sprinkling so I think I am going to leave my house and go shopping. Publix gave us a free yogurt coupon stapled to our last paycheck! :laugh:

My wife said the same thing, she starts her last quarter today and she wanted to ride her bike, then we looked at TWC and it says "Rain - next 36 hours" after 2 weeks of sun and gorgeous temps... lol.

My wife said the same thing, she starts her last quarter today and she wanted to ride her bike, then we looked at TWC and it says "Rain - next 36 hours" after 2 weeks of sun and gorgeous temps... lol.

We're going to get your storm in a couple of days. It is supposed to be cold with rain- YES! I LOVE it! :)

OMG I just laughed so hard and my bf is sleeping like 2 ft away. :laugh:

The stereotyping is so bad it's funny. Is that kid real?

The stereotyping is so bad it's funny.

I had to watch a training video for walmart one time and the stereotype they picked as an example to say that it was wrong was so funny :laugh: i can pm you about it if you want.

I had to watch a training video for walmart one time and the stereotype they picked as an example to say that it was wrong was so funny :laugh: i can pm you about it if you want.

PM away... you don't have to ask... lol

Oh noes! We let this slip to the bottom of the first page! :laugh: