OU application thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Slightly? I am completely freak out! This week has been crazy. I am sleep deprived.

This is why I decided to wait until January!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. I have four. How do you guys prepare for the interview? I think I will only have time to go over my applications before Saturday. Hopefully I will catch up some sleep as well. Good luck to you and everyone!:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in B1. how did your interview go?

The current P1 said they interviewed last year on a Saturday and received an answer the following Tuesday. I hope it will be the same for us.

I am so nervous! Good luck everyone! :xf:

I was in B1. how did your interview go?

I was very nervous and did not even remember what i said to them. I am glad it is over. From now on, we just need to wait patiently. Hopefully we can hear something from them before the holidays. :xf::xf:

I got accepted!! Tulsa location! Wheww...such a relief! Anyone else hear?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview there on the 14 th in OKC. Any one going? I am excited:)

I have an interview there on the 14 th in OKC. Any one going? I am excited:)
I too have an interview on the 14th in OKC! Does anyone have any words of wisdom for those yet to be interviewed?

I too have an interview on the 14th in OKC! Does anyone have any words of wisdom for those yet to be interviewed?

Congrats!

The interview was very relax. I was asked a lot of situational question that had to do with my work experience. Go over your application and think what they might ask you about it.

Good luck to you guys!

Congratulations to everyone. I was in group B6 on Saturday and had to wait til 11:20 to interview, so that was the worst part about my interview. The rest was very welcoming and relaxing, and my interview was conversational and definitely open file, because they asked me about stuff that no one would know except for my essay. Definitely read over your application and essay, and good luck to all.

Just checked my email and.....I got accepted! :D:D

I chose OKC campus, and I'm excited!

I guess waiting the extra 3 hours to interview on Saturday was a small price to pay. :)

SOB, waitlisted! :(
well I guess I'm happy I wasn't flat out rejected but I'm disappointed to be waitlisted...

Got in too:) OKC campus!

In terms of interview, it wasn't that bad. My interviewers were all really nice, but the professor did most of the talking more than the other two participants. And they asked mainly questions regarding my application information (extracurriculars/research). All in all it was very relaxed; I was nervous but they assured me that it is okay :)

Got in too:) OKC campus!

In terms of interview, it wasn't that bad. My interviewers were all really nice, but the professor did most of the talking more than the other two participants. And they asked mainly questions regarding my application information (extracurriculars/research). All in all it was very relaxed; I was nervous but they assured me that it is okay :)

I am accepted as well. Hooray!!! I am so excited! :)

Just checked my email and.....I got accepted! :D:D

I chose OKC campus, and I'm excited!

I guess waiting the extra 3 hours to interview on Saturday was a small price to pay. :)

Congrats classmates! :D:D

Congrats classmates! :D:D

I got too excited and forgot to congratulate you! Congratulations, dear friend! I am so glad that they did send us the best presents for the Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! Does anyone know what it is? Tried looking on the website and the link seems to be broken. Thanks :)

Is it too early to start a OU pharm class of 2016 group on facebook? We can get to know each others before orientation week:D

Is it too early to start a OU pharm class of 2016 group on facebook? We can get to know each others before orientation week:D

I was just thinking about that...but it's not set up yet XD
It'd be a great idea though

Great you guys are interested. I just created a page called OU Pharmacy Class of 2016, can't wait to get to know all of you.

Great you guys are interested. I just created a page called OU Pharmacy Class of 2016, can't wait to get to know all of you.

I found it, but I can't tell who joined...therefore can't see any of you guys...except the number of members...

Me neither! Not sure how to change that, anyone knows?

I think we should create a group instead of community (because I can see that class of 2015 has a group page where you can see everyone in it, whereas our community page, you have to change member's status to admin in order to see them...but I don't want to create the second one if you guys are fine with that.

is there an essay during the interview?? Also , do you guy mind sharing your stats?? you can PM if you want to. Congratualtion to ALL the accepted

No essays during the interview. Just a tour of the campus, a presentation and an interview.

I think we should create a group instead of community (because I can see that class of 2015 has a group page where you can see everyone in it, whereas our community page, you have to change member's status to admin in order to see them...but I don't want to create the second one if you guys are fine with that.

I created a group and added you guys. I deleted the previous page also :D

Just an FYI... eventually y'all will have to change the group name. It can't have things like "OU", "University of Oklahoma", or anything like that in the name without the school's permission because they are trademarked. The class of 2015 had to change the name of ours for that reason. You can use the word "Oklahoma" since it's just a state name, but you couldn't use it in conjunction with "College of Pharmacy". I'm sure y'all can put your good minds together and think of something cute and clever though. :)