Pacific University Oregon Fall 2014 Enrollment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interview feedback section has all you need. also check previous year post of pacific oregon.
I am having a hard time trying to view the feedback link you posted, it keeps saying "page not found" when I hit view feedback. Could you please tell me how you viewed the feedback and how I can find last year's feedback as well. Thxs
 
I am having a hard time trying to view the feedback link you posted, it keeps saying "page not found" when I hit view feedback. Could you please tell me how you viewed the feedback and how I can find last year's feedback as well. Thxs
I can't access it either. It probably has something to do with the site update since I was able to access it before.
 
the only better part of pacific oregon is 3 year blocked system. Oregon State is way better school
really? You went through and graduated from both PharmD programs already? If not, then how would you know which one is better?
 
Hi guys, P1 here. For those of you who went to the first interview and had Dr. Malhotra as your interviewer, please don't stress. He is a new teacher this year and does not know the rules of interviewing. I am sorry if he stressed anyone out but he is not indicative of how our school operates.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, P1 here. For those of you who went to the first interview and had Dr. Malhotra as your interviewer, please don't stress. He is a new teacher this year and does not know the rules of interviewing. I am sorry if he stressed anyone out but he is not indicative of how our school operates.
Do you know how soon those interviewed this past Saturday will hear word if they got accepted and does the admissions office send the letter via email or postal mail?
 
Do you know how soon those interviewed this past Saturday will hear word if they got accepted and does the admissions office send the letter via email or postal mail?
You should be hearing back some time between the end of this week or early next week. They will call/email you first and your package will come later via mail.
 
Hi guys, P1 here. For those of you who went to the first interview and had Dr. Malhotra as your interviewer, please don't stress. He is a new teacher this year and does not know the rules of interviewing. I am sorry if he stressed anyone out but he is not indicative of how our school operates.
do you know if they have started to send out acceptance or denial emails? for Nov 16th interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how likely it is to get accepted if your placed on hold? And is that considered a waitlist?
 
I turned mine in last min. too but I received an email that said "It has been placed on committee hold" and will hear from them by January 18 if I have been invited for an interview. Still have not heard anything from them but it is my top choice due to 3yrs and being a single mom of 2. On the good side, I already did one interview at Touro-NY (shd be hearing from them by next week), and have another one in IN on the 25th of January.
 
can someone please post the link to the "interview feedback" please?. I am new to the site and have an interview coming up in feb with pacific oregon. Hence, some interview tips, questions and expectations will be very helpful. Thanks a lot and good luck to you all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who attended the interview already, Any tips or advise on the 20min interview essay? It will really help. Thanks
 
I turned mine in last min. too but I received an email that said "It has been placed on committee hold" and will hear from them by January 18 if I have been invited for an interview. Still have not heard anything from them but it is my top choice due to 3yrs and being a single mom of 2. On the good side, I already did one interview at Touro-NY (shd be hearing from them by next week), and have another one in IN on the 25th of January.

Well congrats on your upcoming interview and have you heard anything back from Touro yet? I just finished my application for them. I'm nervous about tomorrow but very excited! Pacific was a top choice for me too!
 
Those of you that already have been accepted, have you applied for your intern license for the State of Oregon and Washington? If so, how soon will you hear back from them?
 
Can anyone recommend a good place to stay?

You could stay at the holiday inn express at the orenco station for a decent price. I stayed there a few years ago for my interview for a different program. It's just 3 Max (train) away from the HPC. It drops you right in front of the building.
 
how was the interview guys ?? Any feedback ??

it was actually much more relaxing than I thought! Everyone was really friendly and informative. The student ambassadors really made us feel welcome and answered all of our questions, and the interview itself was more like a conversation than an actual grill-fest. I really enjoyed myself. I'm really crossing my fingers to hear good news from them soon!
 
Well congrats on your upcoming interview and have you heard anything back from Touro yet? I just finished my application for them. I'm nervous about tomorrow but very excited! Pacific was a top choice for me too!

Yes I heard back from Touro and have been waitlisted. How did your interview go at Touro?
 
Just got an interview offer,,,, I'm from so cal. How is the travel? Flight is expensive, hotel, and car. Thinking if I should drive....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What state are you coming from? Maybe you have to look at the cost to rent a car and gas with millage. If cost is lower than air ticket, then I suppose you drive. However, you have to factor in weather if you will be passing through states that have snow and stuff. Good Luck!
 
it was actually much more relaxing than I thought! Everyone was really friendly and informative. The student ambassadors really made us feel welcome and answered all of our questions, and the interview itself was more like a conversation than an actual grill-fest. I really enjoyed myself. I'm really crossing my fingers to hear good news from them soon!

Were you in the January 18th group? Have you gotten a call from them yet? I'm wondering if I should be worried because I haven't heard from them.