Pacific University Oregon Fall 2014 Enrollment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes.. I confirmed the interview date and Kieran emailed me details for the interview day last week..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well in that case, I'm wrong then. I asked and they told me that they haven't sent anything out yet. congrat 👍

They said even though they're do rolling admission it doesn't mean first come first serve, keiren said there is a delay on the invitations... She said we'd hear one of the three decision within next next two weeks.
 
They said even though they're do rolling admission it doesn't mean first come first serve, keiren said there is a delay on the invitations... She said we'd hear one of the three decision within next next two weeks.

hey thank you very much for calling (or emailing) them! 2 years ago, their first invitation was around third week of october. Their first interview this year is 16th November. So we will see.
 
by the way, if your home of record is from Hawaii or Alaska, you will be automatically getting an interviews. too bad I'm not from there (willing to live there though 😛 )
 
Hi,

I'm a current first year student at Pacific. I'm happy to answer any questions about the interview process or the program people may have.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PCAT: 70
GPA: Overall: 3.22 , science 3.29
BS- Biological Sciences

Extracurricular/experience:

~3000 community service hours
Leadership positions as President, Co-founder, Special Assessments Chair in various organizations
Volunteered at two pharmacies
Licensed as a pharm tech

Most of my experience lied in the dental field though because I switched to pharmacy a month or two before this cycle started. Which includes..

2 years as a general dental assistant
1 year as a traveling oral surgeon assistant
1 year as a traveling gum surgeon assistant
 
PCAT: 70
GPA: Overall: 3.22 , science 3.29
BS- Biological Sciences

Extracurricular/experience:

~3000 community service hours
Leadership positions as President, Co-founder, Special Assessments Chair in various organizations
Volunteered at two pharmacies
Licensed as a pharm tech

Most of my experience lied in the dental field though because I switched to pharmacy a month or two before this cycle started. Which includes..

2 years as a general dental assistant
1 year as a traveling oral surgeon assistant
1 year as a traveling gum surgeon assistant
Did USC look at your pcat?
 
Ohh I have no idea then. If they did I wouldn't know. I feel like a lot of schools don't really care too much about pcat even if they require it as long as your gpa balances it out and it's over 50.
 
Has anyone had their interviews yet? If so what type of questions were asked and what was the shorty question about?
 
Has anyone had their interviews yet? If so what type of questions were asked and what was the shorty question about?
"Why do you choose Pacific ?" ......."What are your strength and weakness?" ....."Why should we offer you admission?"
 
I've been anxiously waiting for an interview invite since I sent my application in august :nailbiting:, I just got an email from them saying I was put on committee hold :arghh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad