part 2...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shuntyman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ne body giving part 2 during this time?? v can discuss the questions.... contribute to the thread

TRY TO GIVE CORRECT ANSWERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.... PLS DONT BLUFF.... IF POSSIBLE PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE REFRENCE OF YOUR ANSWERS..... AND JUST ONE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION(AVOID MULTIPLE ANSWERS)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
if pt has difficulty in pronouncing S and TH sound - this is due to excessive vertical over lap and if patient has difficulty in pronouncing F and V sound - incisors are placed to far superiorly, am i right? plz give your openion

I check this ....and both statements are correct, only when you want to say Vicky sounds like ficky, . And when we form S sounds, we can use the tip of the tongue on the palate area, or TH sounds we can put tip of the tongue between incisal edges (max/man), protruding the tongue 2-4 mm. In pacients with EXCESIVE overbite probably this activity is going to be quite difficult...

WhaT do you think????

Members don't see this ad :)
I check this ....and both statements are correct, only when you want to say Vicky sounds like ficky, . And when we form S sounds, we can use the tip of the tongue on the palate area, or TH sounds we can put tip of the tongue between incisal edges (max/man), protruding the tongue 2-4 mm. In pacients with EXCESIVE overbite probably this activity is going to be quite difficult...

WhaT do you think????

thanks, when you are taking your exam? all the best.............

Is the postion of the needle in IAN block goes.. lateral to the medial pterigoid muscle ..but medial to the pterygomandibular raphe.????????i am kinda confused can someone help me please.

Thank you

Is the postion of the needle in IAN block goes.. lateral to the medial pterigoid muscle ..but medial to the pterygomandibular raphe.????????i am kinda confused can someone help me please.

Thank you

yes you are correct:)

ne body giving part 2 during this time?? v can discuss the questions.... contribute to the thread

TRY TO GIVE CORRECT ANSWERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.... PLS DONT BLUFF.... IF POSSIBLE PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE REFRENCE OF YOUR ANSWERS..... AND JUST ONE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION(AVOID MULTIPLE ANSWERS)

I'M IN, I JUST TOOK THE NBDE2 AND I FAILED :eek: EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT I WILL PASS WITHIN THE 80S BUT I GUSS I WAS WRONG :confused:

I'M IN, I JUST TOOK THE NBDE2 AND I FAILED :eek: EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT I WILL PASS WITHIN THE 80S BUT I GUSS I WAS WRONG :confused:

ohhhhhhhhh, i am feeling sad for you, can you tell us wt you have read for part2 and for how many times you revised? i am going to take my exam within 20 days and really scared..........

hi..
i finished the dental decks twice and the released exams of 2005 and some unreleased papers. the perio is not enough from the decks and the implants is too, as well as the pt management which is i got the lowest grades:(. please advice about a good source for these parts.
thanks

please could any body post the correct answers for the previous questions they are Very Very Very important i just took the exam and i know what i'm saying. i failed and i need a good source for the pt management section?! any advice pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez they will screw your exam over :mad::mad::mad::mad::( this is a big BS to pass everything and this crap will get you so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad? the qs is bunch of crap they do not test your clinical ability or background knolodge it tests your ability to withstand and take the BS and to tests your nerves, not to test you as a dentist.????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

((((Each causes Hairy Leukoplakia except:
- Steroids
- Mouth Wash
- Antibiotics
- Candida
I got no idea. I only know that Epstein Barr virus causes it. It can also be caused by irritation and smoking. I suppose I can lean towards "Antibiotics" because all the rest might cause some sort of irritation. However that is a pure guess.)))
I think it is Candida as it only secondarily infects and not cause hairy leukoplakia.

- Steroids
- Mouth Wash
- Antibiotics
- Candida
I got no idea. I only know that Epstein Barr virus causes it. It can also be caused by irritation and smoking. I suppose I can lean towards "Antibiotics" because all the rest might cause some sort of irritation. However that is a pure guess.)))
I think it is Candida as it only secondarily infects and not cause hairy leukoplakia.

bump

- Steroids
- Mouth Wash
- Antibiotics
- Candida

it should be antibiotics.