This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxTech15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have previously used Dr. Collins for chemistry and biology. Does everyone feel that Dr. Collins is a sufficient study guide for all aspects of chemistry on the PCAT? I previously went through ALL practice tests which was a ton of problems and all packets of chemistry... however, I didn't have enough time at the end to really study a lot of organic through Dr. Collins.. are the organic packets he offers sufficient enough?

How well do you feel the biology helped you prepare? I felt that the biology was wonderful, but have seen others post about using Kaplan for this in addition?

Members don't see this ad.

All I used was Dr. Collins and I scored 99 on chemistry and 96 on biology, so I'd say they were sufficient :p

Reactions: 1 user
All I used was Dr. Collins and I scored 99 on chemistry and 96 on biology, so I'd say they were sufficient :p
So I got dr Collins, Kaplan, rea PCAT flash cards, couple chemistry books just practice test, plus 2 college books, notes, couple just Chem book. Am I going crazy collecting them???!

Members don't see this ad :)

What year are your dr Collins materials from? Mine are from 2013/2014.

What year are your dr Collins materials from? Mine are from 2013/2014.

2016/2017, but I don't imagine it has changed much (study guide was identical for chemistry other than updates to 2015/2016 version). Other than the passages which are new

Dr Collins hasn't changed. I googled some of the questions and I found flashcards from 2010 on quizlet.