For Sale PCAT materials for sale (Dr. Collins, Kaplan, Barron's)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hajenkin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I recently took the PCAT and am interested in selling some of the materials I used to receive a competitive score and help me get into a top 15 program. I paid over $500 for all of these materials and am willing to sell at a competitive price. All are in excellent condition! Let me know if you're interested!

1. Dr. Collin's PCAT Self Review 2017 ($250)
2. Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 ($30)
3. Barron's PCAT 6th Edition ($10)

I can sell all of them together for $275 (not including shipping) through PayPal, that way it's safe for both the buyer and the seller. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]. I can answer any questions or send pictures if needed!