• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

jopdo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2004
Brooklyn
Status (Visible)
On the NBOME website it shows that a new batch of scores are back but on the main page, it lists the same PE scores that have been listed for some time nowm (up to Jan 31). But, I took mine on February 14, and the score is listed (after you log on to your scores page)!!!!! Thankfully that score is a P!!!!:)

kristing

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
yep! I passed! Thank god! But it still says I am not approved to take step 3... Why is that as I am a 3rd year resident???

jacksparrow82

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I PASSED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::clap::clap:
I am so freakin' relieved!
I've seriously been getting sick to my stomach just thinking about checking my scores lately.
As the OP pointed out the front page of the website does not list the PE as being updated, but I took my exam on March 4 and the results from that date are in.
Good luck to everyone else!

box29

Keep on keepin' on Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I PASSED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::clap::clap:
I am so freakin' relieved!
I've seriously been getting sick to my stomach just thinking about checking my scores lately.
As the OP pointed out the front page of the website does not list the PE as being updated, but I took my exam on March 4 and the results from that date are in.
Good luck to everyone else!

Hey there - congrats! I passed too! Thank goodness. I was sssoooo paranoid!
It's finally over! Now step 3.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.