*Pedo 2006 interviews*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone heard anything from metro health in ohio, i know they have a late deadline?

also does anyone know anything about brookdale hospital in ny?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys,
did anyone who doesnt have GPR get an interview in Staten Island? Also, do you guys know, if someone gets matched and something comes up in the family emergency can they defer their acceptance for a year? thanks

hey guys,
did anyone who doesnt have GPR get an interview in Staten Island? Also, do you guys know, if someone gets matched and something comes up in the family emergency can they defer their acceptance for a year? thanks

It depends on the program probably, and what kind of emergency - just guessing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody been accepted to any non-match schools yet?

Nova and Children's hospital San Diego results are out.

Merry Christmas
Enjoy your break

Hey guys,
When is the deadline for the programs to put in their rankings? thanks

does anyone know if San Antonio has sent offers to its non-match spots?

Does anybody know if children's hospital of michigan has offerred their non-match spots to students?

Does anybody know if children's hospital of michigan has offerred their non-match spots to students?

This may seem really, really crazy...................but why not just pick up the phone and make the 60 second phone call to find out yourself. Just an idea:confused:

Capisce FYI i did call a few days ago and got some info. I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything recently. If you don't have an answer to the question being asked, why post a comment that does no one good. Enjoy!

Capisce FYI i did call a few days ago and got some info. I was just wondering if anybody has heard anything recently. If you don't have an answer to the question being asked, why post a comment that does no one good. Enjoy!

Because it is funny.

I called them and asked them if they have decided at the end of December. They said they havent. Then they called me early January and told me that I got accepted.
Good Luck

No interviews yet gavin? I'm not surprised. Middle class rank & Part I of 86 from Arizona aren't gonna open a lot of doors for you. Also, I hope you didn't devote more than two sentences on your personal statement to your "moderator" work on SDN. Seriously, if I were a pedo admissions committe member, I would NOT be impressed by SDN at all. In fact, it would be a negative in my books.

8 interviews, went to 6, ranked 5, matched to my #2.