• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Apr 29, 2020
Status
Dental Student
Hi! I'm an incoming D1 deciding between Penn Dental vs. Stony Brook Dental (my state school) and will be financing dental school entirely through loans. I'm a NY state resident. I've been having a tough time deciding, but I really need to decide soon. Could use some advice/guidance from current students and alums! Thank you :)

Last edited:
About the Ads

LaughingGas

10+ Year Member
May 17, 2010
Status
Dentist
Stony. 125k difference will become 170-200k difference. With that much difference, you can invest in really good CEs or invest financially.

Reactions: frentist

Ivy.ch

2+ Year Member
May 6, 2018
Status
Dental Student
This decision should be quicker than the recommended exposure time for a PSP plate...

Stony brook! (Congratulations!)

Pablo Sanchez

2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
Status
Dental Student
I go to Penn. I really enjoy Penn. $125,000 pre-interest is A LOT of money. Go to Stony. You can give me $10,000 as a 'Thank You' when you are rich.

PM me if you have any questions.

Reactions: sunshinepearl19
About the Ads