People have given up on the quarantine.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t know bro, he made some good points. Did you see the part where it is written?

Yea I gravitated toward that part as well..

I lost touch with this thread a few days ago. Did it get a bit too deep?

I have diverted my attention to a news video where Joe Biden farted and forgot about COVID..

This is more of my type of conspiracy theory... Did he pass gas or is this a setup?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yea I gravitated toward that part as well..

I lost touch with this thread a few days ago. Did it get a bit too deep?

I have diverted my attention to a news video where Joe Biden farted and forgot about COVID..

This is more of my type of conspiracy theory... Did he pass gas or is this a setup?

Jo Jorgensen for President!

Members don't see this ad :)
Cause there's hoards of new grads waiting to take their jerbs

New grads be looking at all those “Jerbs” like:

1590678920282.gif

Get it, “jerbils”. Gerbils.....

Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
CVS pharmacists are paid salary, why do they try so hard to meet the metrics? lol

Calling patient to see if he needs a refill is not illegal. Falsifying record is. Big difference.

Any doctor who is being pressured to change diagnostic code can make big money by just reporting it. The administrator would be criminally prosecuted for fraud. For something like this to happen at a large scale, there needs to be more than administrator pressuring doctors.

Calling patient to see if he needs a refill is not illegal. Falsifying record is. Big difference.

Any doctor who is being pressured to change diagnostic code can make big money by just reporting it. The administrator would be criminally prosecuted for fraud. For something like this to happen at a large scale, there needs to be more than administrator pressuring doctors.

I am guessing you have never worked in LTC or dealt with the use of antipsychotics in a SNF.

Reactions: 1 user

Not sure if they're falsifying anything. They're just doing what they're told? death with covid19 and death by covid19 are being reported as the same. Doctor can diagnose heart attack and the patient happened to have covid19, hospital is reporting it as a covid19 death. Don't think that is illegal if government is enforcing it.

Not sure if they're falsifying anything. They're just doing what they're told? death with covid19 and death by covid19 are being reported as the same. Doctor can diagnose heart attack and the patient happened to have covid19, hospital is reporting it as a covid19 death. Don't think that is illegal if government is enforcing it.

How do you explain the spike in death in NYC then?

I mean people aren't even coming in to the hospital for heart attacks

Members don't see this ad :)
If you drink alcohol and then wreck your car and die did you die with alcohol or by alcohol? Just curious.
If a truck driver fell asleep at the wheel and hit you head on and you died from that while you had alcohol in your system, even though you were driving perfectly fine, it should be ruled as death by auto accident. If there is an agenda to push for drunk driving number to increase, I could see how this could be ruled as "drunk driving".

It's like the racial issues. Did the perpetrator die because he was black or was the cop just a ***** that happened to kill a black guy? Media would love to push for the "he died because he's black" agenda but did he really die because of his skin color? Like did the cop say, "hey look, a black dude. I think imma go do some killing. He gon learn today."? No, but people just love to push this racial agenda. I'm sure the dude didn't deserve to die for the petty crime he committed but people don't care about that.

If you die and didn't actually live a good life, did you actually die? Just curious

If a tree falls in a forest - and no one is there to hear it - does it actually make a noise?

If you're a pharmacist and don't know the difference between death with covid19 vs death by covid19, are you a Karen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
How do you explain the spike in death in NYC then?
Explain what exactly? There is silence because it's not an answerable question. A spike in numbers in NYC has nothing to do with how covid19 death is ruled. Maybe there is more infection? Maybe they're pushing to validate their agenda since people are not scared anymore of this? Who knows. But the argument isn't about whether there is an infectious disease spreading through out the country or not. It is how the death is categorized.

Explain what exactly? There is silence because it's not an answerable question. A spike in numbers in NYC has nothing to do with how covid19 death is ruled. Maybe there is more infection? Maybe they're pushing to validate their agenda since people are not scared anymore of this? Who knows. But the argument isn't about whether there is an infectious disease spreading through out the country or not. It is how the death is categorized.

So there is another virus going around?

Why debate about how death is categorized? There is a spike in death. It is obvious...covid19 has something to do with it. If not, then what is causing this spike in death?

So there is another virus going around?
Yes, it's called stoopidivir. It's the type virus that makes people unable to distinguish the difference between death with covid19 vs death by covid19.

Yes, it's called stoopidivir. It's the type virus that makes people unable to distinguish the difference between death with covid19 vs death by covid19.

Somebody needs to write to best hospitals of NY, apparently everyone there is too stupid (corrupt?) to figure it out

Seriously...what is causing this spike in death?

Somebody needs to write to best hospitals of NY, apparently everyone there is too stupid to figure it out
Somebody has the stoopidivir. Maybe it also makes you twist words and generalize on everything without any logic or reason...

There is some evidence that COVID is causing hypercoaguability leading to thrombotic events, i.e. strokes, MIs, pulmonary emboli, etc.

Heart attacks and COVID are not necessarily unrelated.

Reactions: 4 users
There is some evidence that COVID is causing hypercoaguability leading to thrombotic events, i.e. strokes, MIs, pulmonary emboli, etc.

Oh snap! Your right!

I am sorry that your parents are losing money. But the pandemic destroyed your parents’ business not some wild conspiracy.
Uhhh... wtf? Don't be sorry. They're pretty well off. They can still operate their business after losing close to $150k due to covid19. That's not of your business so I don't know why you'd be concerned about that. But there are millions of people who are struggling because of this. I'm sure they would tell you to fck off if you tell them that their misery is due to people like you wanting to push agenda of your own.

Please cite source. Otherwise, you're just spreading false info and fear.

As I always have done before, what were their age, gender, comorbidities?

"Both of these studies noted the preponderance of males with a high prevalence of obesity and other chronic medical comorbidities, especially cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and diabetes mellitus."

Again, no one is arguing that covid19 does not kill or it does not cause people with comobidities to have exacerbation on their conditions.

What people are arguing about is, was the death due to covid19 or was it due to another reason and the person just happened to have covid19? Hence, death by covid19 vs death with covid19.

Last edited:

Did you seriously just post Richard Dawkins...? the guy who said, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

That's low, even for you.

• Haha
...What people are arguing about is, was the death due to covid19 or was it due to another reason and the person just happened to have covid19? Hence, death by covid19 vs death with covid19.
Okay thats fair but you keep glossing over the question of "if covid19 isn't having any significance in death rates currently among the population, what else is causing this spike in deaths over these past few months?"

Did you seriously just post Richard Dawkins...? the guy who said, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

That's low, even for you.

I'm very familiar with his work.

Okay thats fair but you keep glossing over the question of "if covid19 isn't having any significance in death rates currently among the population, what else is causing this spike in deaths over these past few months?"
No, I didn't. My question is and always have been, "Why do we not distinguish death by covid19 vs death with covid19"?

What you're wanting to claiming or trying to bait me on is a question that is completely irrelevant to my point. I do not know why there is a spike. Again, maybe the infection is spreading? If the infection is spreading to more people, that's that. How does that change the fact that we are still not distinguishing death by covid19 vs death with covid19?

So there’s a huge spike in deaths and a huge spike in the number of Covid cases and we think this might be a correlation not causation? Interesting.

I am genuinely curious, what do y’all think the criteria should be to be ruled a death by COVID? Must COVID be caught on camera holding the knife over the body?

So there’s a huge spike in deaths and a huge spike in the number of Covid cases and we think this might be a correlation not causation? Interesting.

I am genuinely curious, what do y’all think the criteria should be to be ruled a death by COVID? Must COVID be caught on camera holding the knife over the body?
How do you rule flu death?

I don't understand. Are you actually implying the virus has nothing to do with the spikes in deaths?

I don't understand. Are you actually implying the virus has nothing to do with the spikes in deaths?
What is there to understand? I said I don't know why there is a spike.... I said this like four times already. How would I know what's causing the virus to spread? Call NYC health officials.

What is there to understand? I said I don't know why there is a spike.... I said this like four times already. How would I know what's causing the virus to spread? Call NYC health officials.

Exactly, you don’t know anything.

Okay.... so why are you arguing for a different point to this question? Maybe I am misunderstanding you but im making circles in my head with the answer you gave and the things you say.

Okay.... so why are you arguing for a different point to this question? Maybe I am misunderstanding you but im making circles in my head with the answer you gave and the things you say.
Okay so let me break it down for you.

Only question I asked was, "why do we not distinguish death by covid19 vs death with covid19?"

@BMBiology , for whatever reason, asked, "why is there a spike in NY?"

He is now claiming that I don't know anything because I do not have an answer for why a respiratory virus is spreading in one of the most dense cities in the world...

Okay so let me break it down for you.

Only question I asked was, "why do we not distinguish death by covid19 vs death with covid19?"

@BMBiology , for whatever reason, asked, "why is there a spike in NY?"

He is now claiming that I don't know anything because I do not have an answer for why a respiratory virus is spreading in one of the most dense cities in the world...

Because we are in a pandemic. You think doctors should spend their time debating?

You have been speculating throughout this thread. Now all of the sudden you can’t speculate as to why there is a spike in death.

The spike in death tells you how this virus has impacted our society. That is not debatable.

Yeah don’t let facts get in the way right?