You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kaydubs for mayor
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********
You went and became an NPC in a game I am neither playing nor modding? H8 u. 😛
********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You never offered to NPC me and you're not playing because you're going to freaking Europe 😛 That's all you 😀********
You went and became an NPC in a game I am neither playing nor modding? H8 u. 😛
********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******You never offered to NPC me and you're not playing because you're going to freaking Europe 😛 That's all you 😀
*********
Y'all aren't a very bloodthirsty lot. 
Lynch non-NPCsY'all aren't a very bloodthirsty lot.![]()
Better?
As much as I'd normally be okay with this, being on the west coast currently may make day deadlines at 5pm difficult as I won't necessarily have a chance to check in before that (unless you know I for some reason wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to throw a lynch vote in or am able to check in at lunch).And so, my lovely characters, you find yourselves in your first beautiful morning. You have until 6 pm PT tomorrow to choose your first lynch victim. Deadlines will be 6 PT / 5 PT, for the most part. You may only pm in mod-created threads.
Also, normal PM rules?
Finally,
Lynch MJ
Cuz I can... wait can I?
As much as I'd normally be okay with this, being on the west coast currently may make day deadlines at 5pm difficult as I won't necessarily have a chance to check in before that (unless you know I for some reason wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to throw a lynch vote in or am able to check in at lunch).
Also, normal PM rules?
Finally,
Lynch MJ
Cuz I can... wait can I?
I mean, you can, if you really want to.
Would 7 or 7:30 PT work better? Are east coast people okay with that?
Meh, I am gone from 8AM to 7PM every day on pacific time. You aren't going to find a time that will be perfect for everyone, just have to kind of pick a time and run with it. People will either check in if they have a moment or not.
Okay. Well, 7:30 pm PT / 5 am PT works for me. I'll keep those deadlines.
You can, but it won't do anythingAs much as I'd normally be okay with this, being on the west coast currently may make day deadlines at 5pm difficult as I won't necessarily have a chance to check in before that (unless you know I for some reason wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to throw a lynch vote in or am able to check in at lunch).
Also, normal PM rules?
Finally,
Lynch MJ
Cuz I can... wait can I?
I was brought in strictly for commentary. I can strategize, but what would the fun in that be, given how much I know 😉Also, normal PM rules?
PMs only if you are in a mod-created thread. You can PM day or night or in the bathroom. Whatever floats your boat. 😉
So what you're saying is I cannot just PM whoever I want in my group... fiine 😛
7pm would be fine and 6:30 would be fine too if that makes it better for people. And even if you need to do 5pm closes that's fine too, was just commenting that I might not be able to check in every day if that's the deadline. You're the mod PBC, you makes the rools 😛
7pm would be fine and 6:30 would be fine too if that makes it better for people. And even if you need to do 5pm closes that's fine too, was just commenting that I might not be able to check in every day if that's the deadline. You're the mod PBC, you makes the rools 😛
lynch everyoneY'all aren't a very bloodthirsty lot.![]()
Happy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're the mod PBC, you makes the rools 😛
+50 points to Gryffindor
😏
Kaydubs for mayor
Since she nominated herself... 😉
lynch kdubs
that's what she meant right?
Eat it, brat. I still have it out for you and kam.Since she nominated herself... 😉
lynch kdubs
that's what she meant right?
Cause I hold grudges, Lynch kam and aloha.
Once upon a time, we flew away to Netherland cause you told me we could. You said we would always be together. What happened, my darling?
lynch aloha
isn't she always a wolf? 😉
isn't she always a wolf? 😉
What does NPC mean?
Non-Player Character
non-player character. Usually refers to a player that is not lynchable and doesn't change the win conditions in these games.What does NPC mean?
###Lynch aloha###
Bandwagon Bandwagon Bandwagon!
Wait, I'm not chaos anymore...
Bandwagon Bandwagon Bandwagon!
Wait, I'm not chaos anymore...
Note my distrust of you two began when I modded you two wolves. I'll probably always gun for you forever.I can get down with that game.
Lynch Kaydubs.
If the suit fits.....###Lynch aloha###
Bandwagon Bandwagon Bandwagon!
Wait, I'm not chaos anymore...
Lynch Rojo
Because he kept using my ability after I died.
Because he kept using my ability after I died.
It was a great chaos role, and I used it perfectly, both time causing a tie!Lynch Rojo
Because he kept using my ability after I died.
Has anyone else had Ruth B.'s "Lost Boy" stuck in their head?
Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...
Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch BBC
Lynch Kam
Lynch guisantes
Ha. Besides the adorable bunnies, his antics were pretty much the highlight of spectating that game.Lynch Rojo
Because he kept using my ability after I died.
Lynch BBC.
Lynch VMH
Has anyone else had Ruth B.'s "Lost Boy" stuck in their head?
Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...
***************
Oh, I wanted to post the video, maybe I'll still do it 😉
***************
***************************
Such violent, vindictive children! Makes me happy. 🙂
Such violent, vindictive children! Makes me happy. 🙂
***lynch BSC***
Unofficial Lynch Tally
MJ (1) - kcough
kdubs (2) - aloha, Kam
aloha (2) - dy, rojo
rojo (1) - Jil
genny (1) - Caiter
BBC (2) - genny, Trilt
Kam (1) - VMH
Gwen (1) - guis
guis (1) - DVMD
VMH (1) - AM
AM (1) - Gwen
BSC (1) - MQ
15/25
MJ (1) - kcough
kdubs (2) - aloha, Kam
aloha (2) - dy, rojo
rojo (1) - Jil
genny (1) - Caiter
BBC (2) - genny, Trilt
Kam (1) - VMH
Gwen (1) - guis
guis (1) - DVMD
VMH (1) - AM
AM (1) - Gwen
BSC (1) - MQ
15/25
Official baby co-mod lynch tally: tried to write votes on my hand and failed and was ninja'd in the process edition 
MJ(0)-
Kaydub(2)- aloha, kam
Aloha(3)- dy, ROfapJO, Sandy
Rojo(1)-Jil
Genny(1)- caitercat
BBC(2)- genny, trilt
Kam(1)- vethed
Gwen(1)- guis
Guis(1)- DVMD
VMH(1)- AM
AM(2)- Gewn
BSC(1)- MQ
Jil(2)- HTML, imavet
HTML(1)- kcoughli
18/25 reporting
Check yer votes, ya filthy animals!
MJ(0)-
Kaydub(2)- aloha, kam
Aloha(3)- dy, ROfapJO, Sandy
Rojo(1)-Jil
Genny(1)- caitercat
BBC(2)- genny, trilt
Kam(1)- vethed
Gwen(1)- guis
Guis(1)- DVMD
VMH(1)- AM
AM(2)- Gewn
BSC(1)- MQ
Jil(2)- HTML, imavet
HTML(1)- kcoughli
18/25 reporting
Check yer votes, ya filthy animals!
Last edited:
D
deleted676737
Ruth B.'s. Definitely Ruth B.'s.I can't decide who's Peter Pan song is better. Ruth B or Kelsie Ballerini.
#####lynch AM####
Lynch aloha
**************All I know is that little butt ripped the glass protective covering right off my phone:
View attachment 205022
Anyway,
Lynch jil for now. RNG
Is that a tapir?
I once had a baby ape steal my cell phone and climb to the top of the enclosure, take a picture of my foot with it, and then throw it at me when I asked to have it back. Cell phone survived, amazingly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************************
Is that a tapir?
I once had a baby ape steal my cell phone and climb to the top of the enclosure, take a picture of my foot with it, and then throw it at me when I asked to have it back. Cell phone survived, amazingly.
Hahahaha, that's hilarious! No this was a coatimundi. She somehow managed to not break my phone but got mud in between the phone cover and the phone. I was surprised it just wiped right off and didn't get stuck in any crevices.
Suppose I should put a real vote out there.
###Unlynch MJ ###
###Lynch html###
Cuz feels... and coatimundis
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Unlynch MJ ###
###Lynch html###
Cuz feels... and coatimundis
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Official baby co-mod lynch tally: tried to write votes on my hand and failed and was ninja'd in the process edition
MJ(0)-
Kaydub(2)- aloha, kam
Aloha(3)- dy, ROfapJO, Sandy
Rojo(1)-Jil
Genny(1)- caitercat
BBC(2)- genny, trilt
Kam(1)- vethed
Gwen(1)- guis
Guis(1)- DVMD
VMH(1)- AM
AM(2)- Gewn
BSC(1)- MQ
Jil(2)- HTML, imavet
HTML(1)- kcoughli
18/25 reporting
Check yer votes, ya filthy animals!
I think there's an extra vote for me on here.
Unless Gwen magically gets extra votesI think there's an extra vote for me on here.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K