You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ugh sorry guys 🙁 I'd love to play but I'm not expecting to be able to participate enough this game. Baby is coming (her due date was yesterday so it should be any minute now...), still house hunting, and other things. Have fun, keep me in mind for the next one!Noob class of 2015 is making a poor showing! C'mon @Caiter92 @SandstormDVM @katashark @Filly Bay @pinkpuppy9 @finnickthedog 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No 🙁.....
Well, if you don't feel comfortable, you can always watch this game as we play. If you want to jump in, you could also take a look at last game threads to get a feel. They're all pretty similar. 🙂
I would play, but I currently in the midst of a 3k mile move. I won't be able to play for a game or two. Thanks for the mention.
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14.
15. genny
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14.
15. genny
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
Sadly, I can't play. I'm still working out my summer schedule between multiple classes and required project to finish for graduation.
Is it starting tomorrow? I'm working my old colleges graduation and won't be able to access my phone all day, but if it'll be starting Sunday I'm in!
We don't have quite enough people yet to start tomorrow, so you should be fine!
Yay Caiter!
D
deleted676737
@Teepster87 @LadyOtheFarm @swiniazycie @Filly Bay
Tagging some people who's names I haven't seen yet . . .
@Gwenevre @ResoluteMike @Teepster87 @WhtsThFrequency @Ashgirl @allieh8607 @DocEspana
Come play? 🙂
@Gwenevre @ResoluteMike @Teepster87 @WhtsThFrequency @Ashgirl @allieh8607 @DocEspana
Come play? 🙂
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
@Caia @Lupin21
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spanks for da tag, but lab doody calls. :$@Caia @Lupin21
I work with colons, so this is funny stuff. Wink winkSpanks for da tag, but lab doody calls. :$
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16.
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
THERE WAS NO PERIOD ON 16 AND IT BOTHERED ME.
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16.
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
THERE WAS NO PERIOD ON 16 AND IT BOTHERED ME.
We don't have quite enough people yet to start tomorrow, so you should be fine!
Yay Caiter!
Yay!
Can someone add me? I'm on mobile.
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16 Caiter
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😏
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16 Caiter
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😏
@Caia @Lupin21
You're playing?? Damn. Wish I could squeeze it in. 🙁
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16 Caiter
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😏
I'm in, can someone sign me up?Tagging some people who's names I haven't seen yet . . .
@Gwenevre @ResoluteMike @Teepster87 @WhtsThFrequency @Ashgirl @allieh8607 @DocEspana
Come play? 🙂
1.DVMDI'm in, can someone sign me up?
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16 Caiter
17. Aloha
18. Gwenevre
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
Can I just ask.... what's a WW game? No idea what it stands for. I googled it and no luck. lol >_<
Can I just ask.... what's a WW game? No idea what it stands for. I googled it and no luck. lol >_<
Scroll up in this thread and there is a description with some links to learn how to play!
Can I just ask.... what's a WW game? No idea what it stands for. I googled it and no luck. lol >_<
It stands for Werewolf (or Mafia). Look through some old games and then you should sign up!
For ease of reference!
Read these posts:
Cyndia's post halfway down
Opening post (some rules probably won't apply to this particular game, but it's a nice overview).
...and then come back and sign up, prepare to be addicted. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. I was on mobile and too lazy to find the post.😉For ease of reference!
I'm going to sit this one out too. Brain is currently mush
Noob class of 2015 is making a poor showing! C'mon @Caiter92 @SandstormDVM @katashark @Filly Bay @pinkpuppy9 @finnickthedog 😀
I don't know if I'll have time or wifi on this rotation 🙁
I'm going to sit this one out too. Brain is currently mush
I don't know if I'll have time or wifi on this rotation 🙁
🙁
If you are still looking for someone by Monday, I'll know my availability a little better. I'll know tomorrow night if I'll have wifi or not in the student housing.
Can someone add me please?
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16. Caiter
17. Aloha
18. Gwenevre
19. Kaydubs
20. ResoluteMike
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😛
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16. Caiter
17. Aloha
18. Gwenevre
19. Kaydubs
20. ResoluteMike
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😛
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16. Caiter
17. Aloha
18. Gwenevre
19. Kaydubs
20. ResoluteMike
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
😛
😛
We can run with this number. If anyone still wants sign up you're welcome to, but I'll start sending role PM's soon!
We can run with this number. If anyone still wants sign up you're welcome to, but I'll start sending role PM's soon!
Ya I'm in!!!
If you are still looking for someone by Monday, I'll know my availability a little better. I'll know tomorrow night if I'll have wifi or not in the student housing.
If you want to join I can add you Sunday/Monday. 🙂
Ya I'm in!!!
gotcha!
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. Rojo
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12. katashark
13. vetmedhead
14. Jilary
15. genny
16. Caiter
17. Aloha
18. Gwenevre
19. Kaydubs
20. ResoluteMike
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25. ImAVet
26. Hayley
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
Thanks for the tag @Trilt. It looks like fun, but I'm at a summer program which leaves me too swamped for WW for the next 6 weeks. 🙁
Ah, man, I'm bad at this. Is there a way to invite more than 5 people to a pm? 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Think you have to be a certain donor level?Ah, man, I'm bad at this. Is there a way to invite more than 5 people to a pm?![]()
Ooh, it's either a donor or account age thing. That's rough with three mods. Toss me a PM real quick and let me test something?Ah, man, I'm bad at this. Is there a way to invite more than 5 people to a pm?![]()
Trilt has special pm powers that I do not have. Is there someone else (not already playing 😛) who'd like to volunteer to be another co-mod?
Trilt has special pm powers that I do not have. Is there someone else (not already playing 😛) who'd like to volunteer to be another co-mod?
@Lupin21 ? 😉
Morning dawned, bright and beautiful and . . . quiet. House #14 sat where it had always been, with the same nursery windows, the same three beds, the same children's toys put away neatly on the shelves.
Everything was the same, except this morning, instead of getting the children up and ready for school, Nana was sitting in her kennel with her head under her paws. If you looked very closely, you may have seen something that looked very much like tears on her cheeks.
What happened? The stars could tell you. They'd been watching carefully.
It had been Nana’s night off. Mr. and Mrs. Darling had gone off to a party at #27, and when they’d returned, they found the nursery almost exactly the way they left it. Almost. The only difference was that sometime during the night, a wild boy from Neverland had flown away with their children.
The nursery window was unlatched. That was how they’d found it, and that was how Mrs. Darling left it. When Peter brought her children back, she wanted them to have a way to come home.
And so, my lovely characters, you find yourselves in your first beautiful morning. You have until 6 pm PT tomorrow to choose your first lynch victim. Deadlines will be 6 PT / 5 PT, for the most part. You may only pm in mod-created threads.
There are 25 players left in the game.
The Hollow Trees
@DVMDream
@dyachei
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@lhmhtd
@thedrjojo
Lagoon
@Kam325
@Trilt
@BrownSwissCows
@kcoughli
@guisantes
The Neverwood
@1doggeek
@katashark
@vetmedhead
@Jilary
@genny
London, House #14
@Caiter92
@alohacat319
@Gwenevre
@kaydubs
@ResoluteMike
Wigwam Village
@Animal Midwife
@ImAVet
@heyyimhayley
@SandstormDVM
@morninqlory
NPC: @Mad Jack
Everything was the same, except this morning, instead of getting the children up and ready for school, Nana was sitting in her kennel with her head under her paws. If you looked very closely, you may have seen something that looked very much like tears on her cheeks.
What happened? The stars could tell you. They'd been watching carefully.
It had been Nana’s night off. Mr. and Mrs. Darling had gone off to a party at #27, and when they’d returned, they found the nursery almost exactly the way they left it. Almost. The only difference was that sometime during the night, a wild boy from Neverland had flown away with their children.
The nursery window was unlatched. That was how they’d found it, and that was how Mrs. Darling left it. When Peter brought her children back, she wanted them to have a way to come home.
**********************
And so, my lovely characters, you find yourselves in your first beautiful morning. You have until 6 pm PT tomorrow to choose your first lynch victim. Deadlines will be 6 PT / 5 PT, for the most part. You may only pm in mod-created threads.
There are 25 players left in the game.
The Hollow Trees
@DVMDream
@dyachei
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@lhmhtd
@thedrjojo
Lagoon
@Kam325
@Trilt
@BrownSwissCows
@kcoughli
@guisantes
The Neverwood
@1doggeek
@katashark
@vetmedhead
@Jilary
@genny
London, House #14
@Caiter92
@alohacat319
@Gwenevre
@kaydubs
@ResoluteMike
Wigwam Village
@Animal Midwife
@ImAVet
@heyyimhayley
@SandstormDVM
@morninqlory
NPC: @Mad Jack
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K