Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm sorry, I'm getting a little dick-ish. But these lynches are damn lazy and boring from a game perspective. Why do we play if we're just waiting for people to show up with seer results and follow them blindly? The point is to look at what people have said and done and ascertain from that, which is why I hate silent freaking players.

Members don't see this ad.

popcat.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry, I'm getting a little dick-ish. But these lynches are damn lazy and boring from a game perspective. Why do we play if we're just waiting for people to show up with seer results and follow them blindly? The point is to look at what people have said and done and ascertain from that, which is why I hate silent freaking players.
I didn't seer you, just FYI.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't really care who did. Point being I haven't told anyone my role name, and you magically know it.
I was just a messenger in this case, but people seer people based off game play/feels (usually). So I understand your frustration, but if it was a game without seers, people were clearly suspicious of you and you would have come up for lynch due to it eventually.

I was just a messenger in this case, but people seer people based off game play/feels (usually). So I understand your frustration, but if it was a game without seers, people were clearly suspicious of you and you would have come up for lynch due to it eventually.
Meh. I disagree in general - I think we seer/lynch people who make any noise. My most successful wolf game was played 100% out of character for me, but I barely got a sideways glance the whole time because I made nary a peep. But that's really freaking boring, and I'd rather die amused that win bored. :shrug:

I'm fairly certain, lacking TWO freaking affiliation seerings, I could have talked my way out of this lynch. Could be wrong though. :p

@PrincessButterCup, I feel like nobody would be upset if you closed early today. I'm a wolf.

And I will happily play that game too! I like the bare bones games, even though I died early in the two I played.
Pfft, I didn't say bare bones. I said no affiliation seering. ;) And I think you die early much too often - why do you think you're still alive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Meh. I disagree in general - I think we seer/lynch people who make any noise. My most successful wolf game was played 100% out of character for me, but I barely got a sideways glance the whole time because I made nary a peep. But that's really freaking boring, and I'd rather die amused that win bored. :shrug:

I'm fairly certain, lacking TWO freaking affiliation seerings, I could have talked my way out of this lynch. Could be wrong though. :p

@PrincessButterCup, I feel like nobody would be upset if you closed early today. I'm a wolf.

Your ability to talk your way out of things in uncanny. Max anyone? :p

Members don't see this ad :)

hello-i-love-your-work2.gif

Now it's time to say goodnight, little wolfie.

Reactions: 2 users
I am disappointed to announce that both of my cats will not cooperate with the teeny tiny pirate eyepatch I just tried to record them wearing.

This is boring, though! I'm sure PBC would take suggestions on how you kill me if you asked nicely. We could do the elephant thing again, or maybe the blood eagle.

Reactions: 7 users
Just got caught up and I'm surprised that lynch is still open. Pretty much a token check in at this point.

:beat: lynch Trilt

I am disappointed to announce that both of my cats will not cooperate with the teeny tiny pirate eyepatch I just tried to record them wearing.

This is boring, though! I'm sure PBC would take suggestions on how you kill me if you asked nicely. We could do the elephant thing again, or maybe the blood eagle.
tumblr_n0nakyMNjj1s2wio8o1_500.gif

19833f82389c1ade4e5a163d0568774f.jpg

pirates-of-the-caribbean-5-release-date.gif

Reactions: 4 users
4ikdbTP.jpg

This is not a cat. But success!!
(it's probably not fair to use the dopey ferret whose BG only occasionally gets over 50, but I take what I can. Cause Pirate, ya know).

Reactions: 9 users
I'm glad my suspicion of trilt was confirmed. It was pretty early on I was sure she was a wolf. Sorry I wasn't playing to share my suspicion. Go village!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm glad my suspicion of trilt was confirmed. It was pretty early on I was sure she was a wolf. Sorry I wasn't playing to share my suspicion. Go village!

He's actually being a bit modest, he called it like D2. 'preciate you not playing. ;)

I probably usually post more than anyone and make more noise yet am rarely lynched if not a wolf or sketchy...

I probably usually post more than anyone and make more noise yet am rarely lynched if not a wolf or sketchy...
Yes, yes, you cite yourself every time I say that. You're an enjoyable player and a vet, you don't get your butt lynched unless there's evidence. Rules are different for different players.

It feels very wrong to kill someone when you've just come home from church. So rather than kill Trilt (Bill Jukes, Affiliated Pirate, who could tattoo a player every other night and hear gossip about their ability), let's gather round and give Mr. Jukes the respect he's due.

This is Bill. (First name basis? Sure. Why not.)

150px-BillJukes.jpg

Bill is best known for being the tattooed pirate. It's a fitting moniker - every inch of the man is covered in ink. He's the same Bill Jukes who killed six dozen of Flint's men on the Walrus before dropping his stolen bag of Portuguese gold.

(For reference: Flint, the handsome devil. I would have given him a part in this game, but that wouldn't really be fair unless I invited all of the fictional pirates of the 18th century, and alas, I only had 25 people sign up. Choice had to be made. No one ever said that this job would be easy.)

95c7be168331e5d1c0eca3324e9d173e.jpg

Bill Jukes, who is . . . um, the one wearing that really great hat?

peterpan6.jpg

Bill Jukes, who, when backed into a corner, admitted his affiliation loud and proud and went to face his death, over an hour early. The same Bill who, as the remaining people of Neverland gathered round, knives gleaming, swords sliding free of scabbards, overripe food ready on spoons . . .

(You can never show this gif too many times)

ruffio-1417015962.gif

Ladies and gentleman, pirates and lost boys, London folk and mermaids, I give you - Bill Jukes.

Self_Decapitation.gif

Bill slumped to the group, head still held firmly in his hands.
You have many questions, and that's only natural. How? Why? Is that even possible? But that was Bill - always doing the unexpected, too much pirate for this little island.

Rest in Peace, @Trilt. You will be missed
(by some)
(maybe).

There are 11 players left. It is now Night 7. Deadline is 7 am because hey, I'm the mod and I'm sleeping in. (Better yet, get me your actions tonight and I'll close early!)

The Hollow Trees

thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Caiter

Lagoon

Kam325
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike

The Neverwood

Jilary

London, House #14

Abandoned

Wigwam Village

SandstormDVM
Animal Midwife
KCough

NPC: Mad Jack

Graveyard

dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate

ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
Hayley - Tinker Bell, London/Affiliated
1dogg - Cecco, Unaffiliated Pirate
Trilt - Bill Jukes, Affiliated Pirate

This was enjoyable to catch up on.

Yes, yes, you cite yourself every time I say that. You're an enjoyable player and a vet, you don't get your butt lynched unless there's evidence. Rules are different for different players.
I also talk myself out of anytime I'm to be lynched /discussed to be lynched, and investigated early and often because people are wary of me. I call people out and try to mold the games, but no one has to (and most vets) listen to me. And clearly, wolves do what they want still, and I'm the first to bitch and moan about things.

I also, the most recent time I was a wolf, outted myself in the most noob way and now will be infamously known as "pulling a rojo" the next time someone inevitably does it.

Hell, most people probably would argue I'm not even that good at this game, but, in typical surgeon mentality, I command respect and obedience...

Sorry you got seered and outted as a wolf. It's the fear of all wolves. You actually had me questioning a firm commitment of your wolfiness (well defended I might add) and if it wasn't for Peter pan confirming, you had a fighters chance.

Keep around here and you might achieve rojo status one day... But remember, there's an ointment for that now.
Or you can just keep posting over in the lounge. That thread has been lacking recently ;)

Anyone with PP lore, does affiliated mean anything? Cause the wolves are definitely affiliated, yet tinker bell was affiliated, so it's not only a pirate thing. It also leads credence to mad jack (I never want to say that) insomuch that anyone in any group could also be a wolf

Anyone with PP lore, does affiliated mean anything? Cause the wolves are definitely affiliated, yet tinker bell was affiliated, so it's not only a pirate thing. It also leads credence to mad jack (I never want to say that) insomuch that anyone in any group could also be a wolf
Well, you see, in the movies... Oh, wait, I'm dead and can't help you all out. :p

I thought tinker bell was converted to affiliated pirates? The write up this morning said she was their newest member.

Tink is pink and red on the roster, so obviously she was a Solo role who was converted to the Affiliated Pirate faction. :p