You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted676737
I can go along with a BSC vote for sure.
Lynch BSC
Lynch BSC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch BSC
@BrownSwissCows I ask cause I know what it is and it can be interpreted as being wolf. So unless a fellow fraction mate will to vouch you both in a legit fraction...
###Lynch bsc###
As I said, I had an item that let me look up a factions win condition, and hers is sketchy and while not explicitly "kill all the villagers" is definitely in line to what the wolves are
I am Great Big Little Panther. It's a solo role, so I don't have any PM buddies to vouch for me.
On N11 I get to choose the faction I would like to be a part of, but I can only win with them if it's the largest faction at the end of the game.
D
deleted676737
You forgot my vote! 😛Official lynch tally: First day of summer? Haha! Edition
BSC(4)- Rojo, kam, kata, am
4/8 Reporting
###unLynch bsc###
This is consistent with what I got, and in the context she shared it I can buy it being legit.
This is consistent with what I got, and in the context she shared it I can buy it being legit.
##Lynch kata##
If we believe mad jack, then it's either me or her or kata, since caiter wasn't officially there when he posted that, and I know it isn't me. Willing to follow other leads
If we believe mad jack, then it's either me or her or kata, since caiter wasn't officially there when he posted that, and I know it isn't me. Willing to follow other leads
In the interest of full disclosure, that was bull****. I don't know where the wolves are or who they are. I just thought it would be hilarious if I pointed at a group, you guys thoroughly investigated it, found a wolf, and then I could take the credit. "See, totally handed you guys a wolf##Lynch kata##
If we believe mad jack, then it's either me or her or kata, since caiter wasn't officially there when he posted that, and I know it isn't me. Willing to follow other leads
!"When in actuality the power to find the wolves was in you all along!
### Unlynch BSC, Lynch Kata ###
Question, why are switching to kata? When the only reason Rojo is because of mjs post, which you said is bs yesterday and mj just said he was messing with us?
I've been starting to get suspicious of you for a while, and this sort of seals it to me. Youve been so quiet this game, no huge theories about why someone relatively low on everyone else's radar is a wolf (which are usually right 😛). Now you could just be busy. I know I haven't been as active as I'd like this game, but in every game I've played with you there has been *something* by now. But I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you've been a wolf either...
And now you're randomly lynching someone for a theory you think is bs.
****lynch kam****
Unlynch BSC
Lynch Kam
Lynch Kam
Kam and I are linked, and are lost boys. We got our roles in the same pm thread from the mods. Hence why Kam vouched for me and I'm willing to state that neither of us started as wolves. So I'm hesitant to lynch my linked person
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not lynching because of MJ...lynching because her response to my post last night certainly made it seem like she's a pirate. There hasn't been any major distinguishing factor in role name to let us differentiate btwn affiliated and unaffiliated pirates, and we've only found one original affiliated pirate so far. There have to be more out there. The sensible thing to do would be to claim 'oh yeah, I am a pirate, but I'm unaffiliated' and it seemed yesterday that Kata was setting herself up to do just that.Question, why are switching to kata? When the only reason Rojo is because of mjs post, which you said is bs yesterday and mj just said he was messing with us?
I've been starting to get suspicious of you for a while, and this sort of seals it to me. Youve been so quiet this game, no huge theories about why someone relatively low on everyone else's radar is a wolf (which are usually right 😛). Now you could just be busy. I know I haven't been as active as I'd like this game, but in every game I've played with you there has been *something* by now. But I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you've been a wolf either...
And now you're randomly lynching someone for a theory you think is bs.
****lynch kam****
I
I really don't know much about Caiter or Kata I could go either way on them.
lynch kata
lynch kata
Kata IS an unaffiliated pirate. I'm in the same PM group as her. Have been since Saturday, when PBC opened it up for all the unaffiliated pirates when I was moved out of London.
I'm Mrs. Darling. When I was moved to Neverland I became Hook's mother and all the unaffiliated pirates had a thread opened together. I checked with PBC---only people who's faction was STILL unaffiliated pirate (i.e.: hadn't been converted) where invited to the thread, so she was still an unaffiliated pirate as of Saturday. So unless she's been converted since Saturday, which I really doubt, Kata is still an unaffiliated pirate.
I'm Mrs. Darling. When I was moved to Neverland I became Hook's mother and all the unaffiliated pirates had a thread opened together. I checked with PBC---only people who's faction was STILL unaffiliated pirate (i.e.: hadn't been converted) where invited to the thread, so she was still an unaffiliated pirate as of Saturday. So unless she's been converted since Saturday, which I really doubt, Kata is still an unaffiliated pirate.
Let's just get this out of the way. I am not a wolf. There are in fact quite a few who know my role/ability. I am an unaffiliated pirate Noodler and many know that I am not a wolf. I prevent people from receiving results on odd nights. I've been playing for villagers this whole time. I just don't want you all to jump on the fact that I'm a pirate. Pirate does not automatically equal wolf.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Okay, so here is the current roster with known roles:
The Hollow Trees
Katashark--Noodle/unaffiiated
Caiter---Mrs. Darling/hook's mother/unaffiliated
Lagoon
Kam325--lost boy
BrownSwissCows--great big little panther
The Neverwood
Animal Midwife--mermaid
thedrjojo--lost boy
London, House #14
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM--Peter pan
KCough
Anyone know anything about kcough? If we want to lynch an unknown, that's the only one left as far as I can see.
The Hollow Trees
Katashark--Noodle/unaffiiated
Caiter---Mrs. Darling/hook's mother/unaffiliated
Lagoon
Kam325--lost boy
BrownSwissCows--great big little panther
The Neverwood
Animal Midwife--mermaid
thedrjojo--lost boy
London, House #14
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM--Peter pan
KCough
Anyone know anything about kcough? If we want to lynch an unknown, that's the only one left as far as I can see.
Official lynch tally: I now love Mondays
BSC(1)- sandy
Kata(3)- rojo, kam, BSC
Kam(2)- Caiter, AM
6/8
BSC(1)- sandy
Kata(3)- rojo, kam, BSC
Kam(2)- Caiter, AM
6/8
******lynch kam******
I don't think you're a wolf. But it's self preservation.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I don't think you're a wolf. But it's self preservation.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
D
deleted676737
Ugh. I'm just sick of us not getting anywhere with these lynches.
I KNOW who Rojo is, and I trust his judgement for now. If we're to believe MJ's hint about the Hollow Trees, then that leaves Kata. He could be screwing with us, but it's at least something to go off of. And it is possible that Kata may have been converted since Saturday, by Caiter's own admission.
lynch Kata
I KNOW who Rojo is, and I trust his judgement for now. If we're to believe MJ's hint about the Hollow Trees, then that leaves Kata. He could be screwing with us, but it's at least something to go off of. And it is possible that Kata may have been converted since Saturday, by Caiter's own admission.
lynch Kata
D
deleted676737
Oh, oops. And unlynch BSC
Eh, mad jack admitted he was fos...Ugh. I'm just sick of us not getting anywhere with these lynches.
I KNOW who Rojo is, and I trust his judgement for now. If we're to believe MJ's hint about the Hollow Trees, then that leaves Kata. He could be screwing with us, but it's at least something to go off of. And it is possible that Kata may have been converted since Saturday, by Caiter's own admission.
lynch Kata
I'll ##unLynch kata, Lynch kcoughli ## as the biggest unknown
This is idiotic.
We have what, probably two wolves left? There are 8 players left, we can't lynch someone who as of two days ago was not a wolf, and who most likely still is not when we have actual unknowns.
Again, do we know anything about kcough? I feel like we must have one original left. She is the only one I don't think we have a role name for.
****unlynch kam, lynch kcough****
We have what, probably two wolves left? There are 8 players left, we can't lynch someone who as of two days ago was not a wolf, and who most likely still is not when we have actual unknowns.
Again, do we know anything about kcough? I feel like we must have one original left. She is the only one I don't think we have a role name for.
****unlynch kam, lynch kcough****
*****unlynch kam, lynch kcough*****
I'm more on board with lynching an unknown than someone I don't think is a wolf
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm more on board with lynching an unknown than someone I don't think is a wolf
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
D
deleted676737
Unlynch Kata
Lynch Kam
Kam is a Lost Boy, but she has since become converted and affiliated.
A couple nights ago I revised my role description to give me a second investigative ability during day cycles. I was torn on using it today between Kam and Kcough; both have been relatively quiet this game, but I ultimately chose to use it on the former. I just read my results... she is a wolf convert.
Lynch Kam
Kam is a Lost Boy, but she has since become converted and affiliated.
A couple nights ago I revised my role description to give me a second investigative ability during day cycles. I was torn on using it today between Kam and Kcough; both have been relatively quiet this game, but I ultimately chose to use it on the former. I just read my results... she is a wolf convert.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Kata
Lynch Kam
Kam is a Lost Boy, but she has since become converted and affiliated.
A couple nights ago I revised my role description to give me a second investigative ability during day cycles. I was torn on using it today between Kam and Kcough; both have been relatively quiet this game, but I ultimately chose to use it on the former. I just read my results... she is a wolf convert.
God I hope this is true.
****unlynch kcough, relynch kam****
Edit: but I find it really weird you'd choose to look into Kam or kcough when you were choosing to lynch kata. Why not look into the person you're lynching, since in theory they'd be the one you're most suspicious about?
And also, when one linked player is converted, doesn't it happen to the other too? Why would Kam and rojo say they were linked if they had been converted? We would just go after the other one when they were lynched as a wolf.
Edit again...: so apparently that's not actually a thing, but I still find it weird you wouldn't look into kata since you were wanting to lynch her, and would choose to look into Kam after saying you trusted Rojos judgment
Last edited:
************************
D
deleted676737
**********

**********
Those actually look really good.************************
![]()
**********
***********
***********
***********
This is almost never the case, and sets up great cover for wolves. Hence why I also prefaced my original vouching as she wasn't an original.God I hope this is true.
****unlynch kcough, relynch kam****
Edit: but I find it really weird you'd choose to look into Kam or kcough when you were choosing to lynch kata. Why not look into the person you're lynching, since in theory they'd be the one you're most suspicious about?
And also, when one linked player is converted, doesn't it happen to the other too? Why would Kam and rojo say they were linked if they had been converted? We would just go after the other one when they were lynched as a wolf.
Edit again...: so apparently that's not actually a thing, but I still find it weird you wouldn't look into kata since you were wanting to lynch her, and would choose to look into Kam after saying you trusted Rojos judgment
It also may put BSC's statement in jeopardy since I shared with Kam what BSC's win condition was, so she could have shared it and come up with that defense. Pulling at straws but in ww you have to always be paranoid
Part of my role description questions if I will die in kam's place... As per our description :
"Kam: Every even night you may send an anonymous message or tip to any player you wish. Any kill attempt on you may affect your twin instead.
Rojo: Every odd night you may send an anonymous message or tip to any player you wish. Any kill attempt on you may affect your twin instead."
Hopefully lynch doesn't count as a kill attempt
This is almost never the case, and sets up great cover for wolves. Hence why I also prefaced my original vouching as she wasn't an original.
It also may put BSC's statement in jeopardy since I shared with Kam what BSC's win condition was, so she could have shared it and come up with that defense. Pulling at straws but in ww you have to always be paranoid
Part of my role description questions if I will die in kam's place... As per our description :
"Kam: Every even night you may send an anonymous message or tip to any player you wish. Any kill attempt on you may affect your twin instead.
Rojo: Every odd night you may send an anonymous message or tip to any player you wish. Any kill attempt on you may affect your twin instead."
Hopefully lynch doesn't count as a kill attempt
Yeah I was quickly told I was wrong about that haha
Looks to me like a lot of jockeying to line up win conditions as people realized that this isn't your average WW game, but a faction one. The quick switch by kata and caiter makes me think maybe the pirate groups need to eliminate each other. Not sure what Sandy's angle is in all this, but from my win condition perspective I don't see a reason to not test the info.
lynch Kam
lynch Kam
Kam has admitted it in our thread... i mean, i posted a funny meme and basically said that, given our connection, it was nice that she would never try to kill me cause it would risk her, but that next level wolfing would be the wolves killing her, which would actually kill me, and depending on the writeup, would give her an alibi (oh, the wolves really tried to kill me, i'm a villager).Looks to me like a lot of jockeying to line up win conditions as people realized that this isn't your average WW game, but a faction one. The quick switch by kata and caiter makes me think maybe the pirate groups need to eliminate each other. Not sure what Sandy's angle is in all this, but from my win condition perspective I don't see a reason to not test the info.
lynch Kam
Looks to me like a lot of jockeying to line up win conditions as people realized that this isn't your average WW game, but a faction one. The quick switch by kata and caiter makes me think maybe the pirate groups need to eliminate each other. Not sure what Sandy's angle is in all this, but from my win condition perspective I don't see a reason to not test the info.
lynch Kam
What on earth are you talking about? Affiliated pirates are wolves. Of course kata and are going to switch to someone there is info is an affiliated pirate aka wolf, as should everyone. Yes, this is a faction game. That has been well established. But no one wins if the wolves are left, so I don't follow your logic of unaffiliated vs affiliated wanting to eliminate each other. Everyone should want to eliminate affiliated.
Yeah, I'm still not convinced that BSC is on the level... If I'm alive, she very well may be my lynch tomorrow. Her win condition is almost too contrived to be exactly like what I had received...What on earth are you talking about? Affiliated pirates are wolves. Of course kata and are going to switch to someone there is info is an affiliated pirate aka wolf, as should everyone. Yes, this is a faction game. That has been well established. But no one wins if the wolves are left, so I don't follow your logic of unaffiliated vs affiliated wanting to eliminate each other. Everyone should want to eliminate affiliated.
It didn't say anything about joining the largest faction, and what if that doesn't align with the faction she join's win condition... the more i read into this the more I doubt it and think Kam and BSC are working together.BSC's win condition is this: her faction must be the largest remaining at the end of the game.
wouldn't that make you want to join the unaffiliated pirates group then instead of caring about anything else?Looks to me like a lot of jockeying to line up win conditions as people realized that this isn't your average WW game, but a faction one. The quick switch by kata and caiter makes me think maybe the pirate groups need to eliminate each other. Not sure what Sandy's angle is in all this, but from my win condition perspective I don't see a reason to not test the info.
lynch Kam
cause if she joined the lost boys, our separate win condition is not having to do with the largest group at the end, just saying.
There is also nothing saying multiple factions can't win together... my win condition can be met with any of the other faction tbh... and i don't think, mathematically speaking, I can even achieve my condition (game has to last a certain number of days, which i dont think it can at this point even if we get down to 3 people left...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I'm still not convinced that BSC is on the level... If I'm alive, she very well may be my lynch tomorrow. Her win condition is almost too contrived to be exactly like what I had received...
It didn't say anything about joining the largest faction, and what if that doesn't align with the faction she join's win condition... the more i read into this the more I doubt it and think Kam and BSC are working together.
starting to have that thought myself...
By popular request: Lynch closed, results pending
hope I dont die!
Okay, okay. I know what you're going to say: another failed lynch? Really, PBC?
Yes, really.
The last living residents of Neverland gathered around @Kam325 . They threw spears at her. They pelted her with rocks. They swung at her with swards. What happened? Well . . .
It wasn't The Rock's Pec Pop of Love, but it does nicely illustrate the concept. The spears and rocks bounced off of Kam like berries off of The Rock's beautiful pecs. Swords hit her and glanced off, leaving nary a scratch. Kam laughed all the while, and eventually everyone gave up and went home.
Needless to say, no one has died.
It is now Night 9. 8 players remain.
The Hollow Trees
Katashark
Caiter
Lagoon
Kam325
BrownSwissCows
The Neverwood
Animal Midwife
thedrjojo
London, House #14
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM
KCough
NPC: Mad Jack
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate
ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
Hayley - Tinker Bell, London/Affiliated (<--- pink and red)
1dogg - Cecco, Unaffiliated Pirate
Trilt - Bill Jukes, Affiliated Pirate
BeautifulBritishColombia - Slightly, Lost Boy
Jilary - Gentleman Starkey, Unaffiliated Pirate
ResoluteMike - Jane/Margaret, Solo Role
Yes, really.
The last living residents of Neverland gathered around @Kam325 . They threw spears at her. They pelted her with rocks. They swung at her with swards. What happened? Well . . .
Needless to say, no one has died.
It is now Night 9. 8 players remain.
The Hollow Trees
Katashark
Caiter
Lagoon
Kam325
BrownSwissCows
The Neverwood
Animal Midwife
thedrjojo
London, House #14
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM
KCough
NPC: Mad Jack
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate
ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
Hayley - Tinker Bell, London/Affiliated (<--- pink and red)
1dogg - Cecco, Unaffiliated Pirate
Trilt - Bill Jukes, Affiliated Pirate
BeautifulBritishColombia - Slightly, Lost Boy
Jilary - Gentleman Starkey, Unaffiliated Pirate
ResoluteMike - Jane/Margaret, Solo Role
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
!