-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
•••lynch Sandy•••
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch am, lynch Sandy
Ok lynch Sandy
Lynch Sandy
Lynch Sandy
Any estimation for how long the pending will be? Have just a few more minutes until my lunch is over... 😀lynch closed. results pending
I'm working on it, but no guarantees if I'll be done by lunch or not. 🙁Any estimation for how long the pending will be? Have just a few more minutes until my lunch is over... 😀
Final tally for my sake:
AM(0)-
Sandy(12)- imavet, kcough, katashark, 1dog, trilt, BBC, vmh, caitercat, kam, Hayley, AM, Genny
ImaVet(1)- Sandy
13/20 reporting
No problem! I was mostly just wondering if I should wait or not, but I'll just be surprised later 🙂 Thanks!I'm working on it, but no guarantees if I'll be done by lunch or not. 🙁
Final tally for my sake:
AM(0)-
Sandy(12)- imavet, kcough, katashark, 1dog, trilt, BBC, vmh, caitercat, kam, Hayley, AM, Genny
ImaVet(1)- Sandy
13/20 reporting
Peter Pan had always been known for his smug ways. He was a cocky young boy, and as such he was always barking orders at the Lost Boys. Naturally, it was time someone called him on his bluff. On this day in Neverland, someone was finally fed up. They claimed that Peter Pan was an imposter, a liar, and called for his lynch. As the angry mob gathered, Pan remained bullheaded. "Hmph! You guys can try it, but I'm not actually going to die!", he snarked.
And in a way he was right. You see, Peter was quite invincible. He could only be killed under specific, largely unknown circumstances.
Unbeknownst to him, the stars aligned just right.
Dead is @SandstormDVM, Peter Pan, a Solo Role, who liked to make his own rules and could rewrite a character’s role description for 1, 2, or 3 day/night cycles. Every 3 nights he could create a new rule for himself; which could've lasted either 2 cycles, 3, cycles, or until end game. He could also find out the roles descriptions of other players in the daytime and could only be killed by a few scenarios.
There are 19 players remaining. It is now night 4. Get night actions in. AFAIK, deadline of 5 AM PST remains.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
SandstormDVM- Peter Pan, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
And in a way he was right. You see, Peter was quite invincible. He could only be killed under specific, largely unknown circumstances.
Unbeknownst to him, the stars aligned just right.
Dead is @SandstormDVM, Peter Pan, a Solo Role, who liked to make his own rules and could rewrite a character’s role description for 1, 2, or 3 day/night cycles. Every 3 nights he could create a new rule for himself; which could've lasted either 2 cycles, 3, cycles, or until end game. He could also find out the roles descriptions of other players in the daytime and could only be killed by a few scenarios.
There are 19 players remaining. It is now night 4. Get night actions in. AFAIK, deadline of 5 AM PST remains.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
SandstormDVM- Peter Pan, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
**************

**************
**************
**************************
Lmao I love that we've killed two of the most iconic Peter Pan characters by night 4.
@ImAVet, I think we're all curious why you thought she wasn't Peter Pan...
Plurality crap sucks... Expect me to miss basically every lynch if we do it by plurality all game.
Can't vote again. What a jerk.
Me too. I'm working long shifts and since we are paid for our lunch breaks, sometimes lunch is shoving food in your mouth as quickly as possible or eating while working.Plurality crap sucks... Expect me to miss basically every lynch if we do it by plurality all game.
Well since it's night already, doesn't look like it mattered much today.Can't vote again. What a jerk.
Plurality crap sucks... Expect me to miss basically every lynch if we do it by plurality all game.
What a jerk.
😳
When PBC comes back on, I'll see if shed like to do away with that. She just kind of asked us to take care of it, so i did, but I'm sure she feels the same as me in that I definitely hate to have yall miss out. My apologies!
Me too. I'm working long shifts and since we are paid for our lunch breaks, sometimes lunch is shoving food in your mouth as quickly as possible or eating while working.
Well since it's night already, doesn't look like it mattered much today.
Rub salt in my woundsWell since it's night already, doesn't look like it mattered much today.
I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that.Rub salt in my wounds
Oh goodI'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that.
Yeah, I agree on the plurality issue. My schedule is all over the map currently. I know I can check in before night close and before lynch close, any other time, who knows. 7 people not checking in seems like a lot to close lynch on.
Idk I find it weird someone would say they are Peter Pan. Isn't the purpos of this game to find who Peter Pan is? I also think everyone is a liar. As a newbie I'm trying to get the hang of this game, which I'm having difficulty with. I rather not trust anyone than be a naive and trust everything being said until I fully understand this game...@ImAVet, I think we're all curious why you thought she wasn't Peter Pan...
Idk I find it weird someone would say they are Peter Pan. Isn't the purpos of this game to find who Peter Pan is? I also think everyone is a liar. As a newbie I'm trying to get the hang of this game, which I'm having difficulty with. I rather not trust anyone than be a naive and trust everything being said until I fully understand this game...
So much headdesk with this post.
Yeah, I'll contingency lynch I'mavet for next day cycle
Idk I find it weird someone would say they are Peter Pan. Isn't the purpos of this game to find who Peter Pan is? I also think everyone is a liar. As a newbie I'm trying to get the hang of this game, which I'm having difficulty with. I rather not trust anyone than be a naive and trust everything being said until I fully understand this game...

Contingency lynch imavet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dislike plurality in general but it's not like we didn't know that it was in effect. Don't feel bad Rocky. <3
There is very obvious difference between "I think it's weird that she claimed Peter Pan and think that may be sketchy" vs. "Sandy is a liar. She is not Peter Pan." In this game, if we get info stated definitively like that, we assume that it is true until proven otherwise - whether it's from seering, you having knowledge of a true Peter Pan, whatever. We don't question it because by doing so we may force someone with a helpful role to out themselves.
So while I understand you're still figuring out the game, that was a serious faux pas, and going forward you should not speak as though you know something when you're just acting on a feeling. I'd suggest reading through those "What is WW" links again and maybe perusing the noob game linked in one of them, too.
Oh good lord. No, the purpose of the game is not to find out who Peter Pan is - how do you figure that?Idk I find it weird someone would say they are Peter Pan. Isn't the purpos of this game to find who Peter Pan is? I also think everyone is a liar. As a newbie I'm trying to get the hang of this game, which I'm having difficulty with. I rather not trust anyone than be a naive and trust everything being said until I fully understand this game...
There is very obvious difference between "I think it's weird that she claimed Peter Pan and think that may be sketchy" vs. "Sandy is a liar. She is not Peter Pan." In this game, if we get info stated definitively like that, we assume that it is true until proven otherwise - whether it's from seering, you having knowledge of a true Peter Pan, whatever. We don't question it because by doing so we may force someone with a helpful role to out themselves.
So while I understand you're still figuring out the game, that was a serious faux pas, and going forward you should not speak as though you know something when you're just acting on a feeling. I'd suggest reading through those "What is WW" links again and maybe perusing the noob game linked in one of them, too.
D
deleted676737
**********
**********
**********
I dislike plurality in general but it's not like we didn't know that it was in effect. Don't feel bad Rocky. <3
Oh good lord. No, the purpose of the game is not to find out who Peter Pan is - how do you figure that?
There is very obvious difference between "I think it's weird that she claimed Peter Pan and think that may be sketchy" vs. "Sandy is a liar. She is not Peter Pan." In this game, if we get info stated definitively like that, we assume that it is true until proven otherwise - whether it's from seering, you having knowledge of a true Peter Pan, whatever. We don't question it because by doing so we may force someone with a helpful role to out themselves.
So while I understand you're still figuring out the game, that was a serious faux pas, and going forward you should not speak as though you know something when you're just acting on a feeling. I'd suggest reading through those "What is WW" links again and maybe perusing the noob game linked in one of them, too.
I know you don't actually believe the "I'm just a lost, helpless noob and this where-am-I act was not coached at all" shtick for a second.

We can do away with plurality. I tend to dislike it myself, so I'm totally okay with that.
Thank you for our clarification! I will try and do better guys I'm sorry I suck!!!I dislike plurality in general but it's not like we didn't know that it was in effect. Don't feel bad Rocky. <3
Oh good lord. No, the purpose of the game is not to find out who Peter Pan is - how do you figure that?
There is very obvious difference between "I think it's weird that she claimed Peter Pan and think that may be sketchy" vs. "Sandy is a liar. She is not Peter Pan." In this game, if we get info stated definitively like that, we assume that it is true until proven otherwise - whether it's from seering, you having knowledge of a true Peter Pan, whatever. We don't question it because by doing so we may force someone with a helpful role to out themselves.
So while I understand you're still figuring out the game, that was a serious faux pas, and going forward you should not speak as though you know something when you're just acting on a feeling. I'd suggest reading through those "What is WW" links again and maybe perusing the noob game linked in one of them, too.
I dislike plurality in general but it's not like we didn't know that it was in effect.
.
I don't give a rat's ass if it was "known" or not. If it isn't spoken up that ending lynches prior to some people can even get to a lunch break if they work is stupid, then nothing will be done about it. Up to the mods if they want to keep it or not. If they decide to keep it, then I will not be making lynches for the majority of this game... I just can't break away in time to do so. Not that it matters that much, I have played before in games where that happens, but it does suck a big one when you have many players (35% of them) that never can lynch because of a plurality rule.
We can do away with plurality. I tend to dislike it myself, so I'm totally okay with that.
And this was posted while I was typing.

👍 Will definitely attempt to make a point to check in during "lunch" which we all know isn't always possible in this field.
Jfc was I saying people shouldn't post their opinions? No. In no way did I say that. I was just reassuring Rocky that she shouldn't feel bad for modding the game the way that had been previously discussed. That's all.I don't give a rat's ass if it was "known" or not. If it isn't spoken up that ending lynches prior to some people can even get to a lunch break if they work is stupid, then nothing will be done about it. Up to the mods if they want to keep it or not. If they decide to keep it, then I will not be making lynches for the majority of this game... I just can't break away in time to do so. Not that it matters that much, I have played before in games where that happens, but it does suck a big one when you have many players that never can lynch because of a plurality rule.
My first thought as well. A veteran (I can't say vet, it feels too much like saying a veterinarian...) told her what to do and say and then to write it off as being noobishness.I know you don't actually believe the "I'm just a lost, helpless noob and this where-am-I act was not coached at all" shtick for a second.![]()
So @ImAVet , I'd be willing to hold off on lynching you tomorrow if you tell us who told you to do the thing 😏
Jfc was I saying people shouldn't post their opinions? No. In no way did I say that. I was just reassuring Rocky that she shouldn't feel bad for modding the game the way that had been previously discussed. That's all.
Your post came across as hand-waving that because it was "known" it shouldn't be brought up or complained about. Just how it came across to me, you may not have intended it to come across that way.
So @ImAVet , I'd be willing to hold off on lynching you tomorrow if you tell us who told you to do the thing 😏
And what happens to them? 😵
I'm innocent btw
My first thought as well. A veteran (I can't say vet, it feels too much like saying a veterinarian...) told her what to do and say and then to write it off as being noobishness.
A veteran isn't stupid enough to pull that BS. That is the new noob thing to do, claim that someone is lying, get them lynched, then get yourself lynched. A couple of noobs have done exactly that lately.
We can do away with plurality. I tend to dislike it myself, so I'm totally okay with that.
Which is not to say that Rocky's write up wasn't fabulous, of course. 😉
Though she did kill Pan. 🙁
Eh, I kind of do tbh. Could be wrong, but I usually have an okay feeldar... and I know I was an absolute idiot for my first couple games and appreciated people explaining my mistakes instead of letting me flounder.I know you don't actually believe the "I'm just a lost, helpless noob and this where-am-I act was not coached at all" shtick for a second.![]()
Assume positive intent. 😉Your post came across as hand-waving that because it was "known" it shouldn't be brought up or complained about. Just how it came across to me, you may not have intended it to come across that way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I shall not say......My first thought as well. A veteran (I can't say vet, it feels too much like saying a veterinarian...) told her what to do and say and then to write it off as being noobishness.
So @ImAVet , I'd be willing to hold off on lynching you tomorrow if you tell us who told you to do the thing 😏
Assume positive intent. 😉
😛
(to be completely honest I didn't realize that plurality was a "known" thing this game, just realized that it happened again today, so I said something....)
A veteran isn't stupid enough to pull that BS. That is the new noob thing to do, claim that someone is lying, get them lynched, then get yourself lynched. A couple of noobs have done exactly that lately.
Someone just hopes the veterans are stupid slash blinded by ego enough to actually believe that "Sandy is lying, she's not the role she claimed" translates to "I'm not aware of even the basic premise of this game but somehow lucked into finding the onnnne tenant of gameplay that will almost always get someone lynched" just because ImAVet is a new player. Come on.
And the first "noob" to do what you're talking about was me, after playing 10+ games and certainly not confused about the game's structure--because we knew I had been seered and wanted to take down a major threat before the info got out and I was done for. You don't know what was going on behind the scenes. But you do know the way "Sandy is lying, she isn't Peter, now let me disappear until lynch close" is worded does not sound like an accident.
And the first "noob" to do what you're talking about was me, after playing 10+ games and certainly not confused about the game's structure--because I knew I had been seered and wanted to take down a major threat before the info got out and I was done for.
I loved that move. Respect.
And then I went and did something similar in Trilt's favorite things game . . . that move deserved much less respect.

I loved that move. Respect.
And then I went and did something similar in Trilt's favorite things game . . . that move deserved much less respect.![]()
I sat there like, "poor girl, she'll probably never come back to play..." Is that horrible? 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K