-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted676737
Unlynch Kam
I don't like either Genny or Jilary's defenses much tbh. Genny's strikes me as odd because abilities that are every 3-4 days are usually something big, not just looking for another role. Jilary's also is weird - wait 5 days to open up communication with someone? They're both unverifiable and neither have really posted anything on the thread to judge them off of so I'm not inclined to go elsewhere.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Checking in. Surprised about the waffling off Jilary with that defense... inclined to leave my vote where it is for now.
Also confused about the thought process behind Capt. Hook not being a wolf? Maybe I'm just biased because in my mind he should be the wolf, alpha or similar over powered wolf (and with the lynch avoidances so far I'm not convinced I'm wrong...)
Also confused about the thought process behind Capt. Hook not being a wolf? Maybe I'm just biased because in my mind he should be the wolf, alpha or similar over powered wolf (and with the lynch avoidances so far I'm not convinced I'm wrong...)
Y'all have about 40 minutes left.
I don't like either Genny or Jilary's defenses much tbh. Genny's strikes me as odd because abilities that are every 3-4 days are usually something big, not just looking for another role. Jilary's also is weird - wait 5 days to open up communication with someone? They're both unverifiable and neither have really posted anything on the thread to judge them off of so I'm not inclined to go elsewhere.
@Trilt, if both Genny and Jilary sound sketch to you, any reason you're keeping your vote out of the fray on Genny instead of weighing in on the front runners (Me vs. Jilary)? It's looking like one of us is getting lynched, you'd think from your comments you'd want to make it Jilary, right? 😀
D
deleted676737
Yeah, just went back and reread her latest posts. This in particular strikes me as super odd. Granted, I've only played three or four games, but almost every role I've come across with a communication-opening ability has been either an every day or every other day type deal. Five days? Does seem rather extreme if that's really her ability.I don't like either Genny or Jilary's defenses much tbh. Genny's strikes me as odd because abilities that are every 3-4 days are usually something big, not just looking for another role. Jilary's also is weird - wait 5 days to open up communication with someone? They're both unverifiable and neither have really posted anything on the thread to judge them off of so I'm not inclined to go elsewhere.
Lynch Jilary
Ugh. So many waffles.
super subtle 🙄🙂@Trilt, if both Genny and Jilary sound sketch to you, any reason you're keeping your vote out of the fray on Genny instead of weighing in on the front runners (Me vs. Jilary)? It's looking like one of us is getting lynched, you'd think from your comments you'd want to make it Jilary, right? 😀
***unlynch sandy, lynch Jilary***
I had like 50 posts to catch up on so I just skimmed, but if someone can support kam, I'd rather not see her lynched yet.
When she's a villager, she's a really good villager, so I'm in favor of keeping her around till we know more.
I'll waffle off jil if there's something new comes to light, but it seems like it's tied with them for the most part right now?
I had like 50 posts to catch up on so I just skimmed, but if someone can support kam, I'd rather not see her lynched yet.
When she's a villager, she's a really good villager, so I'm in favor of keeping her around till we know more.
I'll waffle off jil if there's something new comes to light, but it seems like it's tied with them for the most part right now?
Foul play! Those are definitely pancakes, not waffles.Yeah, just went back and reread her latest posts. This in particular strikes me as super odd. Granted, I've only played three or four games, but almost every role I've come across with a communication-opening ability has been either an every day or every other day type deal. Five days? Does seem rather extreme if that's really her ability.
Lynch Jilary
Ugh. So many waffles.
![]()
Chocolate Chip Cookie Coma Official Tally
Jil (7) - KC, Kam, Vethed, Rojo, kdubs, Sandy, Caiter
Guis () -
Genny (2) - Trilt, Kata
Sandy (3) - Aloha, BBC
Kam (5) - DVMD, Guis, Genny, ImAVet, AM
IV (1) - Hayley
Hayley (1) - html
19/22 voting
Check my tally. I'm drinking and modding tonight. 😉
Jil (7) - KC, Kam, Vethed, Rojo, kdubs, Sandy, Caiter
Guis () -
Genny (2) - Trilt, Kata
Sandy (3) - Aloha, BBC
Kam (5) - DVMD, Guis, Genny, ImAVet, AM
IV (1) - Hayley
Hayley (1) - html
19/22 voting
Check my tally. I'm drinking and modding tonight. 😉
***lynch guis***
@Trilt, if both Genny and Jilary sound sketch to you, any reason you're keeping your vote out of the fray on Genny instead of weighing in on the front runners (Me vs. Jilary)? It's looking like one of us is getting lynched, you'd think from your comments you'd want to make it Jilary, right? 😀
Oh stop playing with my heart. 😛
Honestly my lynch didn't move to Jilary because Genny's explanation was unsatisfactory to me. Apparently others found it more convincing.
I'll waffle if it becomes necessary, as I'd prefer to have someone with an actual verifiable ability and somewhat of a vouch around than either. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
White Zinfandel Lynch Tally
Jil (8) - KC, Kam, Vethed, Rojo, kdubs, Sandy, Caiter, 1dogg
Guis (1) - MQ
Genny (2) - Trilt, Kata
Sandy (2) - Aloha, BBC
Kam (5) - DVMD, Guis, Genny, ImAVet, AM
IV (1) - Hayley
Hayley (1) - html
20/22 voting
Jil (8) - KC, Kam, Vethed, Rojo, kdubs, Sandy, Caiter, 1dogg
Guis (1) - MQ
Genny (2) - Trilt, Kata
Sandy (2) - Aloha, BBC
Kam (5) - DVMD, Guis, Genny, ImAVet, AM
IV (1) - Hayley
Hayley (1) - html
20/22 voting
Yeah, just went back and reread her latest posts. This in particular strikes me as super odd. Granted, I've only played three or four games, but almost every role I've come across with a communication-opening ability has been either an every day or every other day type deal. Five days? Does seem rather extreme if that's really her ability.
Lynch Jilary
Ugh. So many waffles.
![]()
The only thing I can think is if her communication ability is to allow entire factions to communicate with one another, but I doubt it.
Lynch Jil
unlynch kam
lynch jilary
lynch jilary
You're just worried I'll get you with a scarf again 😉I don't like either Genny or Jilary's defenses much tbh. Genny's strikes me as odd because abilities that are every 3-4 days are usually something big, not just looking for another role. Jilary's also is weird - wait 5 days to open up communication with someone? They're both unverifiable and neither have really posted anything on the thread to judge them off of so I'm not inclined to go elsewhere.
Lynch closed results pending!
You're just worried I'll get you with a scarf again 😉
***********
Any death is better than poppikachu corn
***********
*********
Some light reading for the new players. I even have that night specifically tagged in the write-up links section, ha.***********
Any death is better than poppikachu corn
***********
I never expected Hook to be a major lynch candidate day 1. Guis was telling the truth when she told you that she didn't know how she could die. She was basically invincible, but also incredibly vulnerable - all she needed was for the stars to align and for the right person to see through her role.
And today, the stars are in alignment, and Hook's greatest fear has found him out.
Dead is @guisantes , James Jas. Hook, who could search for his unaffiliated pirates every night, seer as Mr. Darling, and avoid most deaths.
Let's have a moment of silence for the captain.
There are 21 players remaining.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
ResoluteMike - Jane, Solo Role
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
NPC: Mad Jack
And today, the stars are in alignment, and Hook's greatest fear has found him out.
Dead is @guisantes , James Jas. Hook, who could search for his unaffiliated pirates every night, seer as Mr. Darling, and avoid most deaths.
Let's have a moment of silence for the captain.
**********************
It is now Night 3. Night deadline is 5 am Pacific.
There are 21 players remaining.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
ResoluteMike - Jane, Solo Role
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
NPC: Mad Jack
Welcome to Neverland, where the lynches are made up and the votes don't matter!
No, but really, as cool as it is that we finally figured out the guis debate, what is up with the lynches lately?
No, but really, as cool as it is that we finally figured out the guis debate, what is up with the lynches lately?
*******************************
I have a sad.
I have a sad.
Excellent gifs, truly*******************************
I have a sad.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Can I use the confused or throwing papers gifs for real this time?
I have no idea what is going on with lynches either. And to everyone who is saying "5 days to prove a communication ability is rediculous!" I didn't write the game or design my ability!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are pancakes....Ugh. So many waffles.
![]()
WTF feck
@Mad Jack - ante up with the goods?
Lynch closed results pending
Board things are happening, sorry, I'm freaking out@Mad Jack - ante up with the goods?
Neverland was a dangerous place to be last night.
The night began with a lone figure wandering through the Neverwood. They spotted @lhmhtd coming back from her night activities, jumped out from behind a bush, and hit her on the back of her head with a large rock. HTML, or Curly dropped to the ground, dead. Curly was the scapegoat of the Lost Boy's, and though she could steal another character's ability every night, everyone would always know who to blame.
To understand our next killing, we need to remember back to the way lynch ended yesterday. As you'll recall, there was a rather surprising end to the day's activities - Hook, who had only one vote, was killed instead of the player who'd actually been voted to die. That one vote made all the difference. @morninqlory was the Crocodile, the only beast that the great James Jas. Hook ever feared. If she voted for Hook in any lynch, he would die - even if someone else had more votes.
Apparently Neverland was none to happy with their justice system being messed with. Two different killers set out last night, each with the goal of killing MQ. The first planned each step carefully - stealing Hook's hook from his corpse, using it to smash through MQ's eye and into her brain and instantly killing her. Once the deed was done, the killer slipped back through Neverland and returned the hook to the captain's body, wiped clean of blood and fingerprints.
The second killer was a little too late for the fun. They also crept across Neverland to find MQ, prepared to kill her themselves, but the first killer had already come and gone. MQ's body was cold and already in rigor. The second killer left, as if they'd never been there at all.
But cheer up, it's not all bad news! Please welcome back to the island @ResoluteMike! Death is a big adventure, but it seems RM wasn't ready for it yet.
It is now Day 4.
**Mod announcement: My 3-day weekend is over and I will be at work all day today. If plurality is reached I won't be around to close - if Dev or Rocky can, great, otherwise y'all will just have to wait until the 7:30 deadline.**
There are 20 players remaining.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
The night began with a lone figure wandering through the Neverwood. They spotted @lhmhtd coming back from her night activities, jumped out from behind a bush, and hit her on the back of her head with a large rock. HTML, or Curly dropped to the ground, dead. Curly was the scapegoat of the Lost Boy's, and though she could steal another character's ability every night, everyone would always know who to blame.
To understand our next killing, we need to remember back to the way lynch ended yesterday. As you'll recall, there was a rather surprising end to the day's activities - Hook, who had only one vote, was killed instead of the player who'd actually been voted to die. That one vote made all the difference. @morninqlory was the Crocodile, the only beast that the great James Jas. Hook ever feared. If she voted for Hook in any lynch, he would die - even if someone else had more votes.
Apparently Neverland was none to happy with their justice system being messed with. Two different killers set out last night, each with the goal of killing MQ. The first planned each step carefully - stealing Hook's hook from his corpse, using it to smash through MQ's eye and into her brain and instantly killing her. Once the deed was done, the killer slipped back through Neverland and returned the hook to the captain's body, wiped clean of blood and fingerprints.
The second killer was a little too late for the fun. They also crept across Neverland to find MQ, prepared to kill her themselves, but the first killer had already come and gone. MQ's body was cold and already in rigor. The second killer left, as if they'd never been there at all.
But cheer up, it's not all bad news! Please welcome back to the island @ResoluteMike! Death is a big adventure, but it seems RM wasn't ready for it yet.
It is now Day 4.
**Mod announcement: My 3-day weekend is over and I will be at work all day today. If plurality is reached I won't be around to close - if Dev or Rocky can, great, otherwise y'all will just have to wait until the 7:30 deadline.**
There are 20 players remaining.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
I forgive you but I won't forget this betrayal. Boo boards.@Mad Jack - ante up with the goods?
D
deleted676737
Interesting. May I ask why you think that I'm lying? I've got at least a couple other players who can vouch for me.**lynch Sany**(if i cant vote now, count it towards the next round) Sandy is a liar. She is not Peter Pan.
Like I mentioned earlier, too, you're wasting your lynch vote. I am like Hook in that I can only die under certain conditions.
Lynch am
Curious about both the vote winners and the reasons behind the votes, but ImAVet sounds confident so I'll run with her info for now.
###Lynch Sandy###
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Lynch Sandy###
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
Lynch ImAVet
She is very oddly confident in her accusation despite posting no actual reasoning or evidence. I would think that my post about Guis yesterday would have been more than enough to prove that I am who I say that I am, especially since Guis herself later confirmed it. Giving me really bad vibes.
Definitely willing to waffle.
She is very oddly confident in her accusation despite posting no actual reasoning or evidence. I would think that my post about Guis yesterday would have been more than enough to prove that I am who I say that I am, especially since Guis herself later confirmed it. Giving me really bad vibes.
Definitely willing to waffle.
D
deleted676737
Not to mention that Guis also died unaffiliated, which is also something that I alluded to ahead of time in my explanation post.
Go ahead and lynch me if you want, but I feel like your votes would be better used on someone who can actually be killed right now.
Go ahead and lynch me if you want, but I feel like your votes would be better used on someone who can actually be killed right now.
Gwen did the same. I think the usual procedure is to act on the information, then punish the informant if faulty. Unless there's mod given conflicting informationLynch ImAVet
She is very oddly confident in her accusation despite posting no actual reasoning or evidence. I would think that my post about Guis yesterday would have been more than enough to prove that I am who I say that I am, especially since Guis herself later confirmed it. Giving me really bad vibes.
Definitely willing to waffle.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
