pets in med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since we're showing off baby pix:

See, now I need to bring out sam's baby pictures and shame you.

304126_583120594689_19802720_32262505_1461374472_n.jpg

and

300750_583120634609_19802720_32262507_328621872_n.jpg

:love::love::love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Well there goes my dream of Philip, the duck that wears suits, joining me thought out med school.
-A sad day indeed.

Exactly.

Plus...

Basset_Houng_Puppy.jpg

can you get any more adorable?

(EDIT: about the recommendation to get a basset hound, quoted the wrong frame somehow. Mea culpa.)

Nah, I disagree, unless you're going to be studying at home. Basset hounds are compulsive cuddlers, one of those breeds that lean into your leg while standing next to you. They need you to be around.

But if you have a cat, OP, and you live with pet-loving flatmates, your cat should be alright. You wouldn't be missing out on the dorm experience, i.m.o..

(EDIT: about the recommendation to get a basset hound, quoted the wrong frame somehow. Mea culpa.)

Nah, I disagree, unless you're going to be studying at home. Basset hounds are compulsive cuddlers, one of those breeds that lean into your leg while standing next to you. They need you to be around.

But if you have a cat, OP, and you live with pet-loving flatmates, your cat should be alright. You wouldn't be missing out on the dorm experience, i.m.o..

Lol, well I had my cat in my dorm my senior year of college illegally so he was used to it. Now I'd feel bad about getting a small space for him.