You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PGY-2 Infectious Disease Invites
Started by Pharm_nash
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Rejection from JHH, OSU, interview from Temple U so far. Still waiting on a large number of programs. I am starting to truly get concerned.Hello everyone, I wondering for those interested in ID what programs have sent out invitations, if anyone can share please. I am still waiting to hear from many programs and their deadlines were 1st week of January and so I am a little worried.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, interview from Houston Methodist, MD Anderson, Houston VA, North TX VA, rejection from University in SA, still waiting on a few more programs.
Any word from programs in the northeast?
Oh when did you hear from North TX VA? Still waiting on them.Hi, interview from Houston Methodist, MD Anderson, Houston VA, North TX VA, rejection from University in SA, still waiting on a few more programs.
Rejection from South Texas VA, UHS, Micheal Deab in Houston.
Anyone apply to Parkland?
Oh when did you hear from North TX VA? Still waiting on them.
Rejection from South Texas VA, UHS, Micheal Deab in Houston.
Anyone apply to Parkland?
North TX VA got back to me 1/11, Also applied to Parkland and haven't heard back either
Has anyone heard from Parkland?
Bump. PGY2-ID interview experiences?
I can't really say much since I had just 1 interview..lol and it was kind of interesting.Bump. PGY2-ID interview experiences?
How about you?Bump. PGY2-ID interview experiences?
How about you?
Ended up not applying in the first round because of personal reasons. Having serious second thoughts. Definitely entering in the second round. Willing to relocate . Of course will rather a major city. But will have to see.
Why was your interview interesting if you dont mind me asking.
No nothing serious, it was just very informal and they made feel so comfortable so I was surprised...lolEnded up not applying in the first round because of personal reasons. Having serious second thoughts. Definitely entering in the second round. Willing to relocate . Of course will rather a major city. But will have to see.
Why was your interview interesting if you dont mind me asking.
No nothing serious, it was just very informal and they made feel so comfortable so I was surprised...lol
I have heard that same running theme from others. I have heard from 3 separate people pursuing ID saying that the programs were very informational and more like 'selling' it as opposed to asking them questions about themselves. Very different than PGY1's lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad