Position Wanted PGY1 Internal Medicine in Chicago looking for position in Houston, TX or surroundings.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kal-ELKrypton

Reaction score
Hi!

I am about to finish my IM PGY-1 year in a very nice, university-affiliated-community hospital with a great working environment, 0 scutwork, amazingly manageable workload (minimum levels of stress), amazing nursing and ancillary staff, and even better faculty. Looking to transfer to Houston, TX or close surrounding areas (i.e: Galveston) to start IM PGY-2 on July 2019, for family reasons. If you would be so kind, please let me know about swaps if possible. Thanks! Also willing to swap for PGY2/CA1 anesthesia.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I am about to finish my IM PGY-1 year in a very nice, university-affiliated-community hospital with a great working environment, 0 scutwork, amazingly manageable workload (minimum levels of stress), amazing nursing and ancillary staff, and even better faculty. Looking to transfer to Houston, TX or close surrounding areas (i.e: Galveston) to start IM PGY-2 on July 2019, for family reasons. If you would be so kind, please let me know about swaps if possible. Thanks! Also willing to swap for PGY2/CA1 anesthesia.

hey, im interested in the swap. i may not offer the areas youre looking for, my UNV is near Boston, but i thought id reach out if you happen to change your mind or re-consider. PM me and let me know. thanks.