PharmCas still not open for business

Started by UoCfin
Tags Tags
pharmcas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UoCfin

Love that white coat
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been here since it became 07/18/2017 as the official for PharmCas to open up,,, but all am getting is a 404 error page. Anyone have any insights in an actual time for this thing to get underway?
Thanks.
 
That happened to me too but I just refreshed it 5 mins ago and it worked! Good luck to you 🙂
I guess everything is piece meal...it keeps saying you need full authentication to perform this and that. So I guess patience is key here...am ready to go..but man
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess everything is piece meal...it keeps saying you need full authentication to perform this and that. So I guess patience is key here...am ready to go..but man

Haha yeah be patient, have you started on your application yet? It took me 3 hours to just input the extra stuff besides the grades. It's tedious work but as long as you finish, you should be okay ☺️
 
Haha yeah be patient, have you started on your application yet? It took me 3 hours to just input the extra stuff besides the grades. It's tedious work but as long as you finish, you should be okay ☺️

Oh yah...am just waiting to push in my evaluations and pcat..then am ready to submit.