PharmCas still not open for business

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UoCfin

Love that white coat
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been here since it became 07/18/2017 as the official for PharmCas to open up,,, but all am getting is a 404 error page. Anyone have any insights in an actual time for this thing to get underway?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That happened to me too but I just refreshed it 5 mins ago and it worked! Good luck to you :)

Reactions: 1 user
That happened to me too but I just refreshed it 5 mins ago and it worked! Good luck to you :)
I guess everything is piece meal...it keeps saying you need full authentication to perform this and that. So I guess patience is key here...am ready to go..but man

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess everything is piece meal...it keeps saying you need full authentication to perform this and that. So I guess patience is key here...am ready to go..but man

Haha yeah be patient, have you started on your application yet? It took me 3 hours to just input the extra stuff besides the grades. It's tedious work but as long as you finish, you should be okay ☺️

Haha yeah be patient, have you started on your application yet? It took me 3 hours to just input the extra stuff besides the grades. It's tedious work but as long as you finish, you should be okay ☺️

Oh yah...am just waiting to push in my evaluations and pcat..then am ready to submit.