Pippy's WWild Backyard - SPEED GAME Sign Up & Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

More common timing on here is to have everything fit in approximate 1 hour time cycles. We also have to build in some extra time on this site to send PMs and post write ups because it throttles players when PMs are being sent too quickly.
To clarify what I mean here, it's typically like a 45 min day cycle 15 minute night, which works out to about 40 and 10 per day/night when write ups are accounted for. That means if there is a 5 cycle game, it should be expected to last 5 hours.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You get that each round is like the last 45 minutes of day close, right, will your mom care if you're glued to your phone?
I'm getting her at 11 PM PST so I am assuming the game will be over by then. that would be ~8 hours after it started. is that a safe assumption or no?
if not, it's still way past her bed time and I'm assuming she will want to sleep by then 😛 but I would also maybe reconsider because I don't want to stay up that late either
 
I'm getting her at 11 PM PST so I am assuming the game will be over by then. that would be ~8 hours after it started. is that a safe assumption or no?
if not, it's still way past her bed time and I'm assuming she will want to sleep by then 😛 but I would also maybe reconsider because I don't want to stay up that late either
Lol, I mean if you are the last wolf or last two villagers and you make it to end game then it could go for 8 rounds I think with 11 people?
 
Lol, I mean if you are the last wolf or last two villagers and you make it to end game then it could go for 8 rounds I think with 11 people?
It looks like I'm the 6th person and there's only an hour till it was supposed to start so I am thinking I will be ok for right now but will re-evaluate if needed 😛
 
Can't run with this many so will postpone again if we don't have about 9 by 6pm.

I looked at the fruit game in more detail last night as an option for fewer people, and frankly am intimidated by it lol. @vetmedhead is very creative and must be much better/faster than I am at RNGing roles & info, because holy smokes
If you don't get enough signed up, I can also post sign ups for a small basics game if people are interested
 
You're welcome to do that anyways. Speed games are kinda just to fill time between games, so I have no problem with other signups going up, or even other games being run simultaneously
sweet but you should join 😉 so should paws