Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mayakim

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I just wanted to know what everyone thought about TUCOM and UHS. I have been accepted to both of these schools and my 2k deposit for TUCOM is due in a couple of days! I was almost possitive that I wanted to go to UHS but now I am having second thoughts. I am originally from the bay area and did my undergrad in San Diego. I have really wanted to go back since then but I feel like TUCOM might not be for me, especially with their block system. Any opinions on either of these schools would be really helpful and appreciated!! Thank you so much.

AMK

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have any opinion on those schools, sorry, but I wanted to remind you and others facing deposit deadlines......Don't let the deadlines pass. Theya re almost certainly set in stone.

I knew someone who was kicking around what schools he wanted to go to. He missed a deadline by 5 days and that was it for him. He wasn't able to go there. The school told him the deadlines are firm. So don't let them pass you up. It is a lot of money but if you are really sure about 2 schools and are really struggling with time constraints, then pay at both. That is only if you really need more time.

Sounds to me like you're leaning toward going to UHS. Send that deposit in soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd go to UHS unless you really wanted to live in the bay area.

Originally posted by Amy B
but I wanted to remind you and others facing deposit deadlines......Don't let the deadlines pass. Theya re almost certainly set in stone.

I knew someone who was kicking around what schools he wanted to go to. He missed a deadline by 5 days and that was it for him. He wasn't able to go there. The school told him the deadlines are firm. So don't let them pass you up.

Thanks! I actually have a countdown for my deadlines, and I STILL haven't decided :mad: !!!

Help me?! But I am thankful for the choices, I feel very lucky, fortunate, and blessed :) !

I am really thankful for all my acceptances. I just never thought I would get more than one if any at all. I really can't afford to fork over 2k and want to make an educated choice ASAP.

AMK

mayakim,

I pm-ed you. Check it out.

Blake