please people...tell me what you think IS BEST to do.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toooth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys...I need your opinions... Im torn and dont know what to do..
So I am studying for the DAT right now and think Ill be ready by mid september to take it..
I have already submitted to AADSAS and am getting Secondary applications now.....
Do I submit secondaries now while studying for the DAT? ...or should I wait until im done with the DAT and then begin to submit them?
I know they take planty of time to do, but if its better to submit them sooner than when I want to take the DAT, Ill do so...
.I just dont know what looks better..??
can you please tell me what you think or what you did?
(I have a 3.4 cum GPA, and a 3.46 sci. GPA)

Members don't see this ad.

guys...I need your opinions... Im torn and dont know what to do..
So I am studying for the DAT right now and think Ill be ready by mid september to take it..
I have already submitted to AADSAS and am getting Secondary applications now.....
Do I submit secondaries now while studying for the DAT? ...or should I wait until im done with the DAT and then begin to submit them?
I know they take planty of time to do, but if its better to submit them sooner than when I want to take the DAT, Ill do so...
.I just dont know what looks better..??
can you please tell me what you think or what you did?
(I have a 3.4 cum GPA, and a 3.46 sci. GPA)

Very few secondary applications ask for your DAT scores, and like you said, the sooner the better. So, there's really no reason why you would want to delay your secondaries any further.