plz help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i really need some guidance...
i am in us since june an gave nbde part1 and igot 92 score..now i am taking toefl in mid dec....
plz tell me if i am able to apply in any uni.after dec..for 2006 batch
or i should go for part 2...
or should wait for 2007 batch
plz help me
vinita

Members don't see this ad.

vinita said:
hi everyone,
i am in us since june an gave nbde part1 and igot 92 score..now i am taking toefl in mid dec....
plz help me
vinita
hi vinita
ofcourse you can apply after dec ..........as long your application reaches before the deadline .........so imp thing is to check the deadline for universities where you want to apply
reet

vinita said:
hi everyone,
plz help me
vinita

Hi

You should definitely apply to UPenn (deadline Jan.16, 2006) and BU (deadline Feb 1, I think) and Colorado (March 31, 2006). In the meantime, study for your Part II.
Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
vinita said:
hi everyone,
plz help me
vinita

you have a great score.... Congratulations..... :thumbup: Apply to Upenn,BU and NYU......
All the best...... :luck:

thanx for reply

Yes you can

vinita said:
hi everyone,
plz help me
vinita

to apply to UPENN you should go tru The PASS program or directly to the school? THnks!

Aspita said:
to apply to UPENN you should go tru The PASS program or directly to the school? THnks!

UPenn's PASS is different from the post-graduation PASS. So you directly apply to the school's Program for Advanced Standing Students.
Good luck!!
PS How did your UIC interview go?

Thank you for the help! my interview went fine thank you for asking, :) . I was very nervous tough :oops: . We are waiting for the results that I heard will be out next week Dec 8th.

cheer_up said:
Hi

You should definitely apply to UPenn (deadline Jan.16, 2006) and BU (deadline Feb 1, I think) and Colorado (March 31, 2006). In the meantime, study for your Part II.
Good luck :)
hi thr,
I downloaded the form for Colorado.It shows that it is meant for ISP PR0GRAM APPLICATION 2007.http://www.uchsc.edu/sod/units/acadAdm/ISP/ISPApp2007.pdf
What about the form for 2006?
can you please clarify that?
thanks
molaris

molaris said:
hi thr,
I downloaded the form for Colorado.It shows that it is meant for ISP PR0GRAM APPLICATION 2007.http://www.uchsc.edu/sod/units/acadAdm/ISP/ISPApp2007.pdf
thanks
molaris

hi molaris,
colorado has selected canditates and is done with admissions for 2006...i know this bcoz my frnd had applied and she was interviewed in june for 2006 session.so u can only try for 2007 cycle.
good luck...i hope it helps.

molaris said:
hi thr,
thanks
molaris

Colorado program begins in Jan.They are already done with the 2006 session selection.You may apply for 2007.All the best with your application process.