Pokemon WW Sign Ups!

Started by PetPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pretty sure I posted that!

Anyways. Heads up to all- I am at the airport about to head to Vegas for the weekend. So I might be kinda MIA the first few days/confused as feck by time zones/hungover/dead. I'll try to play when I can.

Your avatar is adorable! 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)
2)

Steel
1) LIS
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1)
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2)

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2)

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode
 
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)
2)

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1)
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2)

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode
 
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)FTB
2)

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1)
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2)

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode

...Totally addicted
 
quick count.... 24 spots filled 10 still open.

Didn't realize this was going to be such a massive game. All those little 2 groups are deceptive.

May have to get Devyn to do some recruiting. That is a lot of spots.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man.... I love Pokemon. It would have been really fun to play this one, but I want to get more comfortable with school before I play another WW game. 🙁 Darn you vet school getting in the way of my fun!!!!
 
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)FTB
2)

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1)
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode
 
Thats right.... I'm baaaaaack. Should be a *relatively* normal month for me. So I can screw around a bit and play.

p.s. Totally gonna rock the psyduck unless I get a better idea. Why? Here's why:
And+that+s+why+I+always+carry+a+Psyduck+around+with+_d3a6472c0948cce620f0df91fde20e9e.png
 
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)FTB
2)SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1)
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode

Now to nurse this hangover and find a new avatar 😎
 
Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)FTB
2)SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2)

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode

Now to nurse this hangover and find a new avatar 😎[/QUOTE]
 
ok fiiiiiine I'll play...I said if it wasn't full by today I'd sign up haha my willpower is nonexistent!

Normal
1) UK
2)hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) lissarae06

Water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

Electric
1) UK
2)Philliab

Grass
1)FTB
2)SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) krist---we better both be villagers because we do make a pretty good team on the rare occasion that happens! :meanie:

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1)dandelion18
2) trematode
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Normal
1)
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode

Here it is without the UK spots. I think they had enough time and signed up if they want to play. 🙂
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2)

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad