Pokemon WW Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just be glad it isn't 10:30PM right now... I am heading to bed soon. :sleep:

Me too...I think I am experiencing the 2 day hangover...or the oh damn it's Monday again sadness. Either way....bed. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

If the game starts tonight, I might not be around much. Dev Bio exam tomorrow morning and I have to go pick up my new guinea pig in just over an hour.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aren't you supposed to be asleep? :sleep:

She very rarely sleeps... :laugh:

yes I am supposed to be sleeping... :laugh:

trying to take advantage of my good eye while it is staying open to actually catch up on SDN.... seeing as that is all I am good for right now....

but I do need to get a real full night's rest tonight since I haven't slept the last 2 night - I hope it works :xf:

yes I am supposed to be sleeping... :laugh:

trying to take advantage of my good eye while it is staying open to actually catch up on SDN.... seeing as that is all I am good for right now....

but I do need to get a real full night's rest tonight since I haven't slept the last 2 night - I hope it works :xf:

GO 2 BED!!! Or ELSE!! :D :D

I broke down and bought a tumble dryer my second year. Best purchase ever.

I am starting to get used to it, actually, it isn't that bad and it is my fault that I didn't start laundry until 3PM when I could have gotten up at 9AM when I originally woke up and did my shopping then instead of sleeping an extra 2 hours and then shopping, but those 2 hours of extra sleep were totally worth it... :D

Starting to send out roles in about 5 minutes!
:D

I am starting to get used to it, actually, it isn't that bad and it is my fault that I didn't start laundry until 3PM when I could have gotten up at 9AM when I originally woke up and did my shopping then instead of sleeping an extra 2 hours and then shopping, but those 2 hours of extra sleep were totally worth it... :D

Fo shizzle.

I fell asleep at 9pm last night because I had only gotten like 2 hours the night before, and didn't get out of bed until noon today. Shambles.

wait what?! there is such a thing.... and it is faster than my stupid dryer???? :confused: :eek:

yes soon!!!! :D

YES! I had that stupid washer/spin dryer duo my first year and one load took like....5 hours. Finally I went to Curry's and got a cheap tumble dryer for like 150 quid and just stick the hose out the window when I do laundry. Most of my friends have to just hang stuff everywhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
YES! I had that stupid washer/spin dryer duo my first year and one load took like....5 hours. Finally I went to Curry's and got a cheap tumble dryer for like 150 quid and just stick the hose out the window when I do laundry. Most of my friends have to just hang stuff everywhere.

how long does a dry take???

and do you just do the wash and then move it to the dryer?

I have the combo washer/spin dryer and it takes me about 3 hours or so per load, but I don't fill it up super full either, unless I don't have many clothes then I will try to stuff it all in one, but today I had 3 loads.... annoying.

Of course! And I won't take them down. It's not really of me so I don't really have a reason to take it down.

:thumbup: Can't wait to see them!! :)

how long does a dry take???

and do you just do the wash and then move it to the dryer?

A load of jeans + sweatshirts takes 60 mins, everything else takes less than that. Plus it gets that fluffy rather than crunchy feel.

And yes. So one load will take like 2 hours, but when one is being dried, I can stick another load in to be washed.

Off to bed... I have been having a really difficult time getting up early enough to make it to my first class in the morning, so earlier to bed for me.
I will see my role in the morning!

Good Night!!... :) :sleep:

I have about 10 roles left to send out.

I planned on being creative for the write up but then just didn't feel like it. Sorry. Promise to try harder in the future! :)