Pokemon WW Sign Ups!

Started by PetPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aren't you supposed to be asleep? 😴

She very rarely sleeps... :laugh:

yes I am supposed to be sleeping... :laugh:

trying to take advantage of my good eye while it is staying open to actually catch up on SDN.... seeing as that is all I am good for right now....

but I do need to get a real full night's rest tonight since I haven't slept the last 2 night - I hope it works :xf:
 
yes I am supposed to be sleeping... :laugh:

trying to take advantage of my good eye while it is staying open to actually catch up on SDN.... seeing as that is all I am good for right now....

but I do need to get a real full night's rest tonight since I haven't slept the last 2 night - I hope it works :xf:


GO 2 BED!!! Or ELSE!! 😀 😀
 
I broke down and bought a tumble dryer my second year. Best purchase ever.

I am starting to get used to it, actually, it isn't that bad and it is my fault that I didn't start laundry until 3PM when I could have gotten up at 9AM when I originally woke up and did my shopping then instead of sleeping an extra 2 hours and then shopping, but those 2 hours of extra sleep were totally worth it... 😀
 
I am starting to get used to it, actually, it isn't that bad and it is my fault that I didn't start laundry until 3PM when I could have gotten up at 9AM when I originally woke up and did my shopping then instead of sleeping an extra 2 hours and then shopping, but those 2 hours of extra sleep were totally worth it... 😀

Fo shizzle.

I fell asleep at 9pm last night because I had only gotten like 2 hours the night before, and didn't get out of bed until noon today. Shambles.
 
wait what?! there is such a thing.... and it is faster than my stupid dryer???? 😕 😱



yes soon!!!! 😀

YES! I had that stupid washer/spin dryer duo my first year and one load took like....5 hours. Finally I went to Curry's and got a cheap tumble dryer for like 150 quid and just stick the hose out the window when I do laundry. Most of my friends have to just hang stuff everywhere.
 
YES! I had that stupid washer/spin dryer duo my first year and one load took like....5 hours. Finally I went to Curry's and got a cheap tumble dryer for like 150 quid and just stick the hose out the window when I do laundry. Most of my friends have to just hang stuff everywhere.

how long does a dry take???

and do you just do the wash and then move it to the dryer?
 
YES! I had that stupid washer/spin dryer duo my first year and one load took like....5 hours. Finally I went to Curry's and got a cheap tumble dryer for like 150 quid and just stick the hose out the window when I do laundry. Most of my friends have to just hang stuff everywhere.

I have the combo washer/spin dryer and it takes me about 3 hours or so per load, but I don't fill it up super full either, unless I don't have many clothes then I will try to stuff it all in one, but today I had 3 loads.... annoying.

Of course! And I won't take them down. It's not really of me so I don't really have a reason to take it down.


👍 Can't wait to see them!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long does a dry take???

and do you just do the wash and then move it to the dryer?

A load of jeans + sweatshirts takes 60 mins, everything else takes less than that. Plus it gets that fluffy rather than crunchy feel.

And yes. So one load will take like 2 hours, but when one is being dried, I can stick another load in to be washed.
 
Off to bed... I have been having a really difficult time getting up early enough to make it to my first class in the morning, so earlier to bed for me.
I will see my role in the morning!

Good Night!!... 🙂 😴
 
I planned on being creative for the write up but then just didn't feel like it. Sorry. Promise to try harder in the future! 🙂