Pokemon WW Sign Ups!

Started by PetPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6 Spots, people!. SIGN UP!!!!

Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1)
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2)

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....
 
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....

🙁🙁 That does not sound like fun. You're falling apart at the seams, as my mom would say. Feel better. :xf::xf:
 
OK, OK. Here I am. Can't say I'm going to be much use though. Don't know squat about Pokemon... I'm of the Magic generation. However, the steel ones do look kinda badass so what the heck...

Devyn - FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1)
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....

🙁 🙁 🙁

Feel better!
 
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....

So sorry Dev. Hope things start shaping up soon...
 
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....

Oh no devyn 🙁 Hope you feel better soon!!! :xf::xf::xf:
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1)
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode

Boyfriend wants to play!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I have been really sick..... in and out of the eye hospital with a horrible eye infection - on top of not being able to eat since Thursday.... I am not in the best of shape....

I sent out some pleas yesterday from the hospital (then came WTF & sheeps)... I will send out some more now... I can not sit at the computer for too long without losing focus....

It's the fuzzy pink handcuffs, the thong, and the dumpster....

(Just kidding. I hope you feel better crazy soon.)
 
thanks guys.... this really sucks and wish I was up to top recruiting par right now, but did stil send out quite a few messages.... just want to be back to normal and already about having to miss classes this week and getting behind. I have lost 5 lbs in 2 days, so not the best and still not doing well with the eating thing... ugh 🙁


but we will get enough people! WW will go on 👍
 
ok ok fine.

Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2)

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1) kakuru
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2) sheebal

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1) kakuru
2)

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode


Is your username korean?? 🙂
 
Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2) sheebal

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1) kakuru
2) Packen

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode


I was trying to avoid this, my studying is really suffering this year :scared: But I received such a warm, sweet, encouraging PM from a certain UCD lass, that I just couldn't refuse. Plus, there was one spot left
 
Hahaha yeah! Ahh it's really dumb but I've been using this user for years in other things so I just signed up with it

It definitely made me laugh! I don't know how many times I've had to smack my brother upside the head for trying to mutter it at me.
 
normal
1) minnerbelle
2) hedgie

fire
1) ffm
2) lissarae06

water
1) zanydogz
2) wildcatj

electric
1) varz
2) philliab

grass
1) ftb
2) sns

steel
1) sheepdog
2) lmms

fighting
1) dvmd
2) krist

poison
1) ser dem
2) sheebal

ground
1)swingnsave
2) wtf

flying
1) devyn
2) sov

psychic
1) nyanko
2) doce

dark
1) orca2011
2) kaydubs

bug
1) kakuru
2) packen

rock
1) dyachei
2) lis

ghost
1) ksmi117
2) equineconstant

dragon
1) wolfspeaker
2) foxhunter

ice
1) dandelion18
2) trematode


i was trying to avoid this, my studying is really suffering this year :scared: But i received such a warm, sweet, encouraging pm from a certain ucd lass, that i just couldn't refuse. Plus, there was one spot left

yesssss!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay, it is full!!

Nice to see you join, Packen!! We still need to meet up, I think I have seen you around but I haven't actually met you yet... :laugh:

Just come say hi!! I have definitely busted into G01 a few times on your breaks - my bff has to resit AB2, so I had to come visit, but was definitely rushed.
 
Roles will be sent out throughout the next couple hours and then the game thread will go up.

Be patient, please - this game has some complex mechanics that we're still tweaking. 🙂 It will probably start tonight and the first cycle will probably go to mid-day tomorrow.

(Note - this is all unofficial and PP is currently not around)
 
Last edited:
Whew, I'm really glad this filled up before my resolve had a chance to cave! Though I feel like receiving a threatening PM from Devyn is somewhat a rite of passage, I really didn't think I'd be able to play effectively. Glad you all gained enough players!

P.S. feel better Dev! 🙂

Sent from my PG06100 using SDN Mobile
 
I was trying to avoid this, my studying is really suffering this year :scared: But I received such a warm, sweet, encouraging PM from a certain UCD lass, that I just couldn't refuse. Plus, there was one spot left

Yay Packen!!!!!! 😀 you just can't resist me!!!!! :meanie:

your studying is suffering - think about mine - I can't fecking see or concentrate right now.... ugh....

oh wells!


I am going to head to bed in an hour or so - I know really early for me, so if the game thread is not up prior to me hitting the hay - then that is why I have not voted for mayor until AM my time.
 
tumblr_m3y3pbITAT1r3zat8.gif
 
Surrre, as soon as I have to go to work, roles go out. 🙄

Maybe this will get me to hurry at work and get the heck outta there.
:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay Packen!!!!!! 😀 you just can't resist me!!!!! :meanie:

your studying is suffering - think about mine - I can't fecking see or concentrate right now.... ugh....

So true, so true🙄


🙁 Aww - feel better soon!!