post bac/masters program that guarantee an interview to dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealthworkhard

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know LECOM has a post bac/masters program that guarantees an interview to their dental school.Which other schools do this too?

Members don't see this ad.

midwestern AZ has it depending on your incoming stats and nova as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Midwestern IL has it too. You have to meet an articulation agreement (specific GPA in the program, meet entrance exam minimums within a standard deviation of their previous accepted class average, etc), but if you do, you are guaranteed an interview

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I know LECOM has a post bac/masters program that guarantees an interview to their dental school.Which other schools do this too?

I am not sure about the other schools, but I know that Nova's masters program usually picks students who have already applied to Nova and didn't get in. Usually student with a high gpa and low DAT.

I am not sure about the other schools, but I know that Nova's masters program usually picks students who have already applied to Nova and didn't get in. Usually student with a high gpa and low DAT.

I'm interested in applying to their masters program, but I didn't apply during the application cycle to Nova. Does that mean my chances are reduced because I didn't apply to the school and because I have a below average gpa?

I'm interested in applying to their masters program, but I didn't apply during the application cycle to Nova. Does that mean my chances are reduced because I didn't apply to the school and because I have a below average gpa?
Yes, I think your chances minimize due to those factors.

Hi, I’m currently in the program. Your chances will not be hindered by not having previously applied to their dental school. If you are admitted to the program you will
Be required to submit an application but they will talk you through all of that. It has nothing to do with that. But they do look for candidates that have good grades but maybe didn’t perform as well on the DAT.

is this program offered online? Im in south Florida, would be worth the drive if it grants an interview.

Colorado has a postbac program that guarantee you an acceptance into their incoming class as long as you maintain a 3.3 gpa.