This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OP's GPA is getting close to being on life support. I think doing a post-bac or SMP is needed to show that they can survive med school.

OP, these programs are a dime-a-dozen, so take your pick.

Thanks for your advice. Do you think I am a good candidate to get into one of these programs?
 
Students like you get into top programs in the country. You seem like you have a really good shot. You have nothing to worry about. No doubt you'd get into Hopkins.
 
I don't understand these comments. Like 80% of postbacc programs have an average GPA of 3.3. OP already found one: "I was hoping to go to Uconn post bacc but they now changed their requirements to a 3.25 GPA for admission."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.