Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minidoe

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I've been studying sporadically this past semester and everyday for the past month and I've finally gotten around to taking 2 practice tests. My scores weren't as high as I'd hoped :/ I was just hoping to get an insight from other people as to how my practice scores will compare with real scores from the OAT. I will be taking the OAT on Monday June 6! Eeekers! I have one more practice test to do but here are my test scores from the 2 that I've done. Would you say that my scores will be higher on the real OAT or around the same as my practice scores? Please let me know along with any other advice or comments that you may have for me. Thanks!

Kaplan Practice Test 1:
AA= 290
Biology 300
General Chem 300
Organic Chem 270
Physics 280
Total Science= 280
Reading= 340
Quantitative Reasoning= 270

ADA Practice Test:
Average= 330
Biology= 290
General Chem= 330
Organic Chem= 320
Physics= 300
Total Science= 310
Reading= 380
Quantitative Reasoning= 360
 
Last edited:
My scores were closer to the ADA practice test, but the quantitative reasoning section was much harder on the real OAT than the ADA. Good luck!!