This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool342

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my practice test scores have been improving on a nice upward trend until NextStep FL 3.
This test I got 503 total, 125 C/P, 125 CARS (v unusual for me), 126 Bio, and 127 Psych/Soc.

I have posted a pic of my other scores. I am hoping that this is just a hard test and was a fluke and that after 2 or 3 days of content review this will not be a problem. I also am finding that I am struggling to finish the C/P section on time.
My test is 6/29 and I am hoping for at least a 510. Looking for some encouragement, reassurance and advice, since I am a terrible worry wart when it comes to exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 4.23.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 4.23.35 AM.png
    115 KB · Views: 67
So my practice test scores have been improving on a nice upward trend until NextStep FL 3.
This test I got 503 total, 125 C/P, 125 CARS (v unusual for me), 126 Bio, and 127 Psych/Soc.

I have posted a pic of my other scores. I am hoping that this is just a hard test and was a fluke and that after 2 or 3 days of content review this will not be a problem. I also am finding that I am struggling to finish the C/P section on time.
My test is 6/29 and I am hoping for at least a 510. Looking for some encouragement, reassurance and advice, since I am a terrible worry wart when it comes to exams.

I wouldn't fret about a third party outlier. Get your timing down, resist the worry wart instinct to obsess over questions you "might" be able to figure out and move on. I struggle with this myself, but when I do stick to the plan and move forward I find there are two benefits: 1) low hanging fruit at the end (easy discretes) 2) reduced activation of sympathetic nervous system/lowered cortisol levels which are beneficial for the rest of the section/test.

You've got a few weeks to hit the AAMC material hard. go forth and conquer!