Pre-dental international student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dousari

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am an international pre-dental student in the US. I wonder if anyone can help finding dental schools that accept international students.

Thanks.
 
I believe most dental schools should be able to accept international students as long as you finish your prerequisite courses and the DAT here in the US, you should be okay to apply here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You might want to check the latest ADEA guide (or doc toothache's stickied post - it distills a lot of the information into excel sheets) to see the number of international applicants/acceptances for each dental school.
 
You need to call each school to find that information. As a general rule, almost all private schools will accept international students but only some state schools will accept international students.