RPHS quitting due to vaccine mandate??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is curious, it is against the TOS to spread misinformation or be anti-science or anti vaccine on SDN. I am sure anyone who hangs around these boards has noticed all the people we have banned for this exact reason and all the threads we have closed for this exact reason. I think there have been some in this thread as a matter of fact.

I made the call to leave this thread open (for better or worse) because I think it is valuable to be able to directly address misinformation with correct information. Perhaps that is a mistake on my part but I like to think that people can judge good quality content from bad and decide for themselves which ideas are the crackpots and which hold some merit. Its a balancing act because no one wants our forum to get overrrun with nonsense but so far I think having one thread to discuss easily the most important medical issue of our time seems fair, even if it does attract some interesting alternative facts.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
One last thing as i turn my BS blaster off. This is hospitalizations in NYC
hospNYC.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Although the engagement and dialogue was to provide sound reasoning for vaccinating while simultaneous getting the thoughts of those who are for mandate / anti-mandate and for vaccination / no vaccination, it has indeed devolved into back-biting and trolling (despite the messages and multiple warnings laid out to specific users and in the thread itself).

Again, the purpose was to have an open dialogue to get to the importance of understanding medical issues and solutions (backed with information and up to date guidelines).

With that, closing thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.