This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigbonustoday

Full Member
5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going for the jan 28 mcat. So I spent 3 months going over the Kaplan/nextstep mcat content reviews and did a bunch of fl/qbanks. I scored well on the official aamc section banks in all section except psych/socio. There are all these terms and concepts that I've never seen, not on kaplan, not on nextstep or the psychology classes i took in college.

Anyone else out there seeing the same? what should i do in the next 2 weeks?
 
Last edited:
yes, that's it but ... the 100 pager is sufficient too. I didn't find anything in the psych/soc stuff that wasn't on the 100 page doc.