Pulmonary inservice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunny123

BOSCO!!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that we are having an inservice 10 days into our fellowship. How many questions, what should we expect? I'm trying to study for IM boards right now, so I guess I will have to pay extra attention to the pulm section in MKSAP.

Any info appreciated, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the insight bro

Any time.

But serious. That sucks. They should know you guys are studying for medicine boards.

My program did not do that, and I've not heard of a program doing that until you mentioned it.

I would't worry about it. What are you supposed to know anyway?? Just use it as a baseline. Study for your medicine boards, take the pulm inservice cold, and see how you do. It will help you see where you are weak starting out. There is no way I can imagie them using this against you so early in fellowship.

Could be worse, I seem to remember them making 1st year fellows take it the month before they started fellowship at my training

Mine is also in July. I guess not so rare afterall. ABIM is my priority for now

Ours is last week of July....also focused 100% on ABIM so whatever happens happens