Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad owoAlso yeah, it was my own early villa core .
Now wit thunal also tr'ing April the core gains strenght yesyes
Me
April
AM
Moon
Samac
Thunal
genny
Clem
PSV
Is how I'd sort people asofrn
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sad owoAlso yeah, it was my own early villa core .
Now wit thunal also tr'ing April the core gains strenght yesyes
Me
April
AM
Moon
Samac
Thunal
genny
Clem
PSV
Is how I'd sort people asofrn
YarpOh yeah?
What's causing the lock?Yarp
Well, that was the core reason she gave to vote me with my reaction test being secondary so I have to disagree with it being an exaggeration.
Hmm. I like that Animal Midwife is getting investigative, but some of the direction seems off? IDK. Pair that with my earlier feeling of strangeness from some of her posting, and I'm going back here.
unyeet samac
yeet Animal Midwife
I think the issue for me is some of the questions seem superfluous. Like, I didn't know exactly what "Feed me Seymour" was, but I just figured it was a reference, and even if it wasn't, it didn't seem that important to follow up on.
Earlier on, AM's continued focus on "yeat" also seemed strange. IDK, I don't feel totally confident without meta (/maybe feel a little bad tbh), but they're the pings I've gotten, so.
Oh. Well, I guess I'll just see how things go from here.I refer to exaggeration as in: you putting more weight on it as being a discrediting of your psv questioning, cause to me it feels more like moon being pinged by your approach / questions you usually do. Like, to me the core reason of the moon sus on you seemed more like a playstyle clash still
The post i quoted, speccing about plant role and alignmentWhat's causing the lock?
Could you explain why specifically that's lock town?The post i quoted, speccing about plant role and alignment
Probably but I'd rather just say it evinces a townie mindset in a way that is fakable but most don't think to fake thus I am locking her town, particularly because I've correctly made mindset reads on psv before and thus feel full of hubrisCould you explain why specifically that's lock town?
I think I'm leaning Moon a little tiny bit more toward village as of this point because I can definitely see this being stumbly villager instead of stumbly wolf, and PSV's sus of Moon felt a lot more opportunistic than Moon's vote change. Also, Moon did more reasoning through and actually put a vote behind the feeling rather than PSV's "wow super sus" and then didn't put a vote anywhereWhy do I always want to scum read moon
This feels opportunistic and scummy
It's kind of giving me v/v mutual tunnel vibes I think@Animal Midwife can you make bullet points in why you think moon is scum? Rn I either feel you are getting stuck on something is not really AI, or Im missing something so we should clarify this hmmyes.
I agree with this, +- Samac potentially, for me at leastI think Me-April-You could be a good core tl work with atm
You don't think it's fakable even though she already knew flavor wasn't AI before she wrote it?Probably but I'd rather just say it evinces a townie mindset in a way that is fakable but most don't think to fake thus I am locking her town, particularly because I've correctly made mindset reads on psv before and thus feel full of hubris
Probably but I'd rather just say it evinces a townie mindset in a way that is fakable but most don't think to fake thus I am locking her town, particularly because I've correctly made mindset reads on psv before and thus feel full of hubris
I cordially invite you to reread the post you're quoting if you think I said it's not fakableYou don't think it's fakable even though she already knew flavor wasn't AI before she wrote it?
That's fine I don't expect anyone else to be convinced by it lolI vaguely see the argument your trying to make here regarding PSV . Dont feel its as strong but I def will mull on it
You don't think it's fakable even though she already knew flavor wasn't AI before she wrote it?
In addition, if she did know flavor wasn't ai then if anything I'm more inclined to tr her for itI cordially invite you to reread the post you're quoting if you think I said it's not fakable
I've just seen wolves flavor hunt a lot so I can't trust something like that.I cordially invite you to reread the post you're quoting if you think I said it's not fakable
Interesting that you have Moon higher than Samac, why?Also yeah, it was my own early villa core .
Now wit thunal also tr'ing April the core gains strenght yesyes
Me
April
AM
Moon
Samac
Thunal
genny
Clem
PSV
Is how I'd sort people asofrn
Ok, then don't 🤷♀️I've just seen wolves flavor hunt a lot so I can't trust something like that.
Light town on samacOther than psv do you have any other reads Clem?
Interesting that you have Moon higher than Samac, why?
Also what's giving you a village lean on Thunal? (I agree with it so far, I'm just curious if you have insight into their play that I don't have)
Huh.Me too. April is the only read I feel reasonably confident on.
I like this postI feel like he changes up his entrance enough that it’s either not AI or if it is idk how to read it. I mostly read him on how much sense his worldview makes to me and if it’s good/bad for him. Like if he’s sussing the person with a big thread pull and he’s taking heat for it it’s usually towny. He can low post as both alignments but his reads are more under the radar and make less sense to me when he wolfs I think.
Have you played with humanAlso yeah, it was my own early villa core .
Now wit thunal also tr'ing April the core gains strenght yesyes
Me
April
AM
Moon
Samac
Thunal
genny
Clem
PSV
Is how I'd sort people asofrn
Unyeet clemProbably but I'd rather just say it evinces a townie mindset in a way that is fakable but most don't think to fake thus I am locking her town, particularly because I've correctly made mindset reads on psv before and thus feel full of hubris
I’m not putting santy in that town coreIt's kind of giving me v/v mutual tunnel vibes I think
I agree with this, +- Samac potentially, for me at least
If you are talking about thunal, the anwer is tentative no.Have you played with human
Tbh I didn’t read that in the opening post either but I just assumed it would be NAI if someone is shouting they’re a fly trap.You don't think it's fakable even though she already knew flavor wasn't AI before she wrote it?
I’m not putting santy in that town core
My auto correct apparently doesn’t like him either.If you are talking about thunal, the anwer is tentative no.
I say tentative because the name rings a bell so maybe I crossed him somewhere or idk, but not enough to have a grasp on how they play
Fair nuff. Can’t argue that logicSamac pls, there is only one slot that has been more villagey than me and thats genny
Ohoyeet santy
I like a little bit of *~* spice *~*Oho
Care to elaborate where my early townread went?
Is my early prophecy going to be true after all!?
Then why did you like my post hours ago?Tbh I didn’t read that in the opening post either but I just assumed it would be NAI if someone is shouting they’re a fly trap.
They can’t leave us both alive. When we’re town and find each other we’re unstoppable.
I‘ve read it now. That’s why I identified my tree.Then why did you like my post hours ago?
WE GOTTA FIND EACH OTHER WITH WERE BOTH TOWN BUDDYYou think voting me will help you find me as town?
Or was this ALL LIES!?!?
If you play with fire you're going to get burnt!I like a little bit of *~* spice *~*
Whats your read on April?WE GOTTA FIND EACH OTHER WITH WERE BOTH TOWN BUDDY
Let me cookIf you play with fire you're going to get burnt!
Though I am grass. So you're going to get an annoying itchyness :hmmyes:
No ideaWhats your read on April?
Huh. Alrightyeet santy
sorry.Smh the people with more meta / games played with April having such null reads as if they were t posting anything on thread is a bit annoying ngl
Y'all ain't need to hate on me like that SantaSmh the people with more meta / games played with April having such null reads as if they were t posting anything on thread is a bit annoying ngl
I am a villager.Samac I was thinking about including you in with the villagers and now I'm confused
I'm a little confused too, like I don't expect people to be village reading me without good reason but you'd think there would be at least some thoughts or hedging? I don't think I have a history of being a particularly tricky wolf and I'm very out of practice anywaySmh the people with more meta / games played with April having such null reads as if they were t posting anything on thread is a bit annoying ngl
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.