Query regarding dental school transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smldent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Actually I am quite messed up because of a problem with my IDP application. I had asked my official dental transcripts from school for UCSF and UOP.However ,I realised later that UOP didnt need them but only notarised copy of my degree. Last week I sent my documents to the schools and just today I opened my sealed school issued transcripts destined to UOP and to my amazement I found the letter inside the envelope cofirming the documents to be genuine was bearing the address of UCSF IDP Admissions office.

So the problem is that the sealed dental school transcript envelope adressed to UCSF dental school has the letter inside bearing UOP admissions office address.But its not my fault ,its my dental schools fault.

Do I
* Have to resend the transcript to UCSF
* Contact the UCSF IDP office;
* Wait for their reply

Plz do reply...

Members don't see this ad.

Dude, let me give you an advice, " CALL " , pick up the phone , call the university right now and explain what happened. WE are just like you, can't give a definite answer. Maybe 1% of the members here know about your case, but are you ready to take the chance and wait maybe weeks till they reply you ?
And it's for all of you guys who ask questions that are better answer by the university itself.
Seriously, it's your future ? have a courage and CALL, first it's cost you less time , second, I'll be a better answer than ours.
Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, let me give you an advice, " CALL " , pick up the phone , call the university right now and explain what happened. WE are just like you, can't give a definite answer. Maybe 1% of the members here know about your case, but are you ready to take the chance and wait maybe weeks till they reply you ?
And it's for all of you guys who ask questions that are better answer by the university itself.
Seriously, it's your future ? have a courage and CALL, first it's cost you less time , second, I'll be a better answer than ours.
Good luck.
I agree just call them and explain the situation, do not worry it can happen to everyone .. Good luck:xf:

thanx a lot for the advice.I'll call the school guys asap.

So did this sort out.. if yes what did you do?
Also, i believe they both had transcripts anyways.. so should not matter much.