Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I got sick and ****ed up my organic II final, the highest my GPA can be at the end of the summer is a 3.29. Haven't taken the MCAT yet (August). Fortunately my DO gpa is a lot higher, so I stand a chance of getting in.
Anyways, should I go ahead and start the HPSP application process with a 3.29 or just wait until and if I get a letter of acceptance from somewhere?
Anyways, should I go ahead and start the HPSP application process with a 3.29 or just wait until and if I get a letter of acceptance from somewhere?